Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT my rare lol skins against your cs riven skin code

Discussion on WTT my rare lol skins against your cs riven skin code within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 124/0/1
WTT my rare lol skins against your cs riven skin code

Topic clears.

Just write here or pm me with offers how much and wich skin codes you want

push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Rare Skins Code! Cs riven Pax tf and more
01/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling Cs Rien 300$ Pax tf 200$ Human ryze 110$ Silver kayle 90$ Pax jax 25 Pax sivir 20$ Riot nasus 20$ Cs tresh let see Contact [email protected] on skype
[Buying] CS RIVEN SKIN CODE OR ACC WITH TONS OF SKINS
12/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, iam searching for CS Riven skin code. When nobody has a skin code i would buy an Diamond acc with Tons of Skins and the CS Riven skin on this Acc. I can offer my old Dia Acc with over 100 Champs and 54 Skins ( some legandary and old skins) and i can offer money too skype bergmann148
[Selling] RARE Black Alistar Skin Combo Code 20+ Champs , 2 Skins , 1300 RP +
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling a rare Combo Code that includes the following items: 2 Skins: Black Alistar , Goth Annie 20 Champions: Annie, Alistar, Kayle, Ryze, Sivir, Teemo, Tristana, Warwick, Tryndamere, Morgana, Zilean, Evelynn, Chogath, Amumu, Rammus, Janna, Veigar, Malphite, Nasus, Fiddle Sticks 1300 RP! 4 Runes!: Greater Mark of Malice, Greater Glyph of Knowledge, Greater Seal of Vitality, Greater Quintessence of Revivial
League of Legends RARE Black Alistar Skin Combo Code 20+ Champs 2 Skins, RP +
10/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
SOLD