Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 CHALLENGER SPOTS 3v3 + 20 WINS €140 [EUW]

Discussion on 2 CHALLENGER SPOTS 3v3 + 20 WINS €140 [EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile 2 CHALLENGER SPOTS 3v3 + 20 WINS €140 [EUW]

Thats right! not 1 but 2! grab your Challenger Rewards for a great price.
Limited time offer ends soon.

More information:

Proof of being able to get the rewards (S3):

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Challenger spots!
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA Selling 3v3 Challenger Tier Slots + 10 GAMES FOR THE REWARDS! Only 6 Spots left, be fast.. buy fast! The challenger spot is guaranteed! If we fall back to Diamond 1 before season ends, you gonna get 100% of your money back vouches are on other sites, pm me for links. cheers
[Buying] 2 Diamond Spots + 10 wins OR...
09/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
2 Diamond Spots + 10 wins OR if that elo is to hard to do, then just get 10 wins for our platinum team (using our 3 accounts). Must be reasonable pricing like other posts . and not necessarily 10 wins a row, just 10 wins without dropping mmr so hard. This is for 3's and please be in america, don't want the servers to be so far apart. Logging on from america then japan in like 2 seconds looks suspicious. Skype : sobadatleague
[Selling] Diamond I 3v3 spots , soon challenger
09/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Add me on skype : chayen.mind.rullz , only paypal Is CHALLENGER now EUNE
[Selling] Selling 4 Left Spots in Our 3on3 challenger Team Eu-West Include the 10 Wins.
09/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone in this Thread i will Sell our 4 Last Spots in our 3on3 Eu-West Challenger Team. We didnt fixed Yet a Price but just feel free to Offer uss. The Price includes the 10 Wins Needed to Get the Rewards.
[Selling] CHALLENGER SPOTS ! Selling Challenger* 5v5 team spots [NA]
07/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hi everyone, I'm looking to sell CHALLENGER spots for ranked 5v5s, These spots are limited so first come first serve. I will keep you on the team until season ends so you receive the bonus rewards. (Probably something epic for challenger) You will receive challenger border after season 3. (Going to be less than 500 people in NA with this border)