Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EloRush - Your fastest way to gain Elo - Cheap & Safe !

Discussion on EloRush - Your fastest way to gain Elo - Cheap & Safe ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
EloRush - Your fastest way to gain Elo - Cheap & Safe !

Welcome Summoners! We the 'EloRush' group are a several Diamond Players who want to help you guys to reach your goals. The reason could be anything: You have no time. You want to be stand at a higher elo then your friends etc. That is when we are ready to rush your account from the bottom to the top as fast as possible. We have a team with guys who can play many hours to finish your goal for a low price! Come join the EloRush and see your account climbing higher and higher.

We are trying to give YOU the customer the best expierence you can get. You will get detailed information from every game if you wish and also we are trying to be 24/7 online for you in Skype. We will boost anonymous so no talking to your friends, no swearing, always have your goal in our mind.

No more Vouch Games available! Sorry guys

Please(!) don't play any rankeds while we are boosting. We will stop the boosting immediatly and there will be no chargeback!

We are not responsible for resets of your rewards AFTER the boost. This is a risk everyone has to go at every boosting service. There will be no chargeback !

Respect the anonymity of our boosters. They don't want to get into troubles with their main accounts.

The prices above are for normal LP gain only! If you have low LP like +5 the prices will be higher!

You can pay halfway: Pay 50% at the start and 50% after the first half.

Please inform us as soon as possible if you want to play with your account again!

We are currently only accepting Paypal!

Old 10/22/2013, 19:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Can duoq vouch on eune
Old 10/22/2013, 20:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proffsetheterjag View Post
Can duoq vouch on eune
Hey there can you add us in Skype?

Sincerely

Syn

PS: Still have time for vouch games guys!
Old 10/22/2013, 22:24   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Did 2 vouch games for me, gold 1. First one he played really well with Jax, tried his best to carry it, but botlane was feeding terribly, to a point where the game was 3/10 in 12 mins or so. Wasn't his fault, I doubt anyone could've carried that.

Second one was a clean win, he farmed up a lot of stacks with Nasus making it so easy in the end.

They're very very friendly, and I totally recommend this service!

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2013, 22:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaeder View Post
Did 2 vouch games for me, gold 1. First one he played really well with Jax, tried his best to carry it, but botlane was feeding terribly, to a point where the game was 3/10 in 12 mins or so. Wasn't his fault, I doubt anyone could've carried that.

Second one was a clean win, he farmed up a lot of stacks with Nasus making it so easy in the end.

They're very very friendly, and I totally recommend this service!

Thank you for your Vouch Mister! Still time feel free to add me if you guys got any questions!

Sincerely

away.
Old 10/22/2013, 22:38   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Servers? Oce?
Old 10/22/2013, 22:41   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Let me know if you are interested in trusted vouch ^^
Old 10/22/2013, 22:42   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 107
If you still need vouch games feel free to add me: andreblj

EDIT: Extremely good players and very nice!
Old 10/22/2013, 23:10   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by allusionx View Post
Servers? Oce?
EuW and EUNE currently only i am sorry :/
Old 10/23/2013, 01:09   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Really friendly guys Played 2 games at Gold 1 account. They are able to carry most of your games ^^

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2013, 01:18   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great jungler, counter jungeled so other team jungeler was useless the whole game
Also very friendly and proffesional on skype.

Gl with your eloboosting service
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2013, 14:21   #12

We did all the free vouch games now here our order we completed now so feel free to add me we have endless time to complete your orders !

Old 10/23/2013, 14:31   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I know Synt@x_ from the wp theme he sold and has contact since then with him. awesome guy bought a fast and quick boost. designer and manager great!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2013, 14:44   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrox22 View Post
I know Synt@x_ from the wp theme he sold and has contact since then with him. awesome guy bought a fast and quick boost. designer and manager great!
Thanks for the Feedback atrox22! Always nice to trade with you and thanks also for the positive Feedback for my Wordpress Theme.

Still available for Orders!

Sincerely

Syn.
Old 10/23/2013, 21:21   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Liebes e.pvper Team!

Leider wurde ich durch 1nen Pusher fallen gelassen und habe mich somit an Elo Rush gewendet um mein Problem zu lösen.

Diese haben Innerhalb von 11 Stunden mein Account mit 6 lp Gain von Silber 1 auf Gold 5 gebracht.

Der Service ist enorm, die Kontaktfreudigkeit von Dave ist perfekt ( ging garnicht freundlicher) und ich muss dazu sagen das ich den Service in Zukunft zu 1000% jedem weiter empfehlen kann und auch selbst weiterhin nutzen werde für die nächste Season.

Über den Preis konnte man sofort sprechen und es wurden auch sofort Kompromisse gefunden.

Ich hoffe ich konnte einen Eindruck für die Newcomer schaffen.
Bester Service denn ich bis jetzt erhalten habe.

Tags
cheap, diamond, elo boost, league of legends