Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Professional Gamer Selling Platinum/Diamond 3s Teams [Season Rewards!]

Discussion on [NA] Professional Gamer Selling Platinum/Diamond 3s Teams [Season Rewards!] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Professional Gamer Selling Platinum/Diamond 3s Teams [Season Rewards!]

Get Your Season Rewards Without The Risk!!

Buy Platinum or Diamond 3s Teams

Rewards:
  • Bronze or Higher: Season 3 Summoner Icon
  • Silver or Higher:Profile Banner trim, Loading screen border, Victorious Ward Skin
  • Gold or Higher:Season 3 medal for Buddy and Team invitations and Victorious Elise Skin
  • THIS INCLUDES SOLO Q AND RANKED 5s AS WELL!!!

Experience:
  • Extensive Gaming History: Been considered one of the best in many games including different consoles
  • Very Punctual and Effective
  • Have Currently Been on 3 Different Challenger Teams All Consisting of Different Players
  • Been Involved in the Markets of Many Different Games

Availability
  • Currently Available
Old 08/28/2013, 06:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I asked this guy about pricing and he refused to talk about it because he thinks that I am someone he knows...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2013, 07:11   #3

**** move to just attack me because i know who u really are and wasnt gonna help u **** me over. BTW both star ratings are inaccurate. He voted 1 to be a **** and I voted 5 just to try to counter out his being a ****. When this gets handled plz reset it to 0 because I dont want my vote to matter, its up to the REAL community to decide.
Old 08/28/2013, 07:27   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

so youre gonna play 5 games in the team with each customer?
Old 08/28/2013, 07:43   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3v3 *** View Post
**** move to just attack me because i know who u really are and wasnt gonna help u **** me over. BTW both star ratings are inaccurate. He voted 1 to be a **** and I voted 5 just to try to counter out his being a ****. When this gets handled plz reset it to 0 because I dont want my vote to matter, its up to the REAL community to decide.

This is exactly what I mean. Look at my post history, I'm just some random guy whose been looking for some teamslots for a while. Please tell me who I exactly am.
Old 08/28/2013, 08:02   #6

nah we play 5 games and give u the team after that, then all u have to do is play 5 games over the remaining couple of months (none of which have to be wins, u could legit grab 2 friends and tell them to push 5 times). Then ur money. And the guy harrassing this post sells teams as well, hes one of the top 3s players and is just trying to get rid of competition. Be best to ignore him, his name will remain hidden because im not a ****.
Old 08/28/2013, 10:18   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3v3 *** View Post
nah we play 5 games and give u the team after that, then all u have to do is play 5 games over the remaining couple of months (none of which have to be wins, u could legit grab 2 friends and tell them to push 5 times). Then ur money. And the guy harrassing this post sells teams as well, hes one of the top 3s players and is just trying to get rid of competition. Be best to ignore him, his name will remain hidden because im not a ****.

so when should i pay u ,after i being the leader ?or the time i enter
Old 08/28/2013, 16:48   #8

normally its half before lead then half after or u can get a MM either way doesnt matter to me but yea
Old 08/30/2013, 22:07   #9

bump

still have some teams
Old 09/01/2013, 05:35   #10

bumping

still got teams

sold another team but still have inventory, have 7 teams over the next week to sell

got more supply
Old 09/06/2013, 05:05   #11

bump

bump
Old 09/19/2013, 06:40   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 319
Hi I'm interested please add me I Skype dahao.lin

Interested in a spot in a diamond 3 team