Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying EU West account!

Discussion on Buying EU West account! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying EU West account!

Buying Diamond season 2 EUWest account.
Secure payment, all info about acc is needed including asociated email, creation info +++
If you are serious contact me, if not just stay away and don`t waste my time.
Old 02/14/2013, 09:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Check my signature

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying west account 50£
02/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im looking for a west acc add my skype: mathiasboy21 i got scammed yesterday for 10$ so you give first! Btw im not a scammer don't belive me then don't add me
Buying west account 50$ max
01/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey im buying a EU West acc on paypal add this mikegabs123 if interested, but im saying this now im not giving first!!!! got scammed for 30$ the other day so only add me if you give first! Becuase i don't wanna get scammed again trust me or not but im not a scammer.
Buying > lvl 30 Eu West Account
12/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i am paying max 10€ via PSC, offer me what you got skype : sg-gim.freak
Buying EU west account
07/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I want to buy a League of Legends account. I will only trade with sellers who has positive TBM. The trade will be held with a MM. The account must have: 95-100 Champs Lots of runes 5+ Rune pages TONS of skins (I am a skin lover) Elo 1200+
Buying EU west account
06/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello! I want to buy an EU west account. Here are the following things that I want the account to have. Champions:70+ (Must include Akali and Vayne) Skins:40+ Rune page: Most of the good runes for AD/AP/Offtanks Elo: Doesn't matter as long as it is above 1300 MUST HAVE NO BANS!!! Payment paypal. Budget 30 euros. PM me here.