Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying LoL Account / Offer 10-20€ PSC

Discussion on Buying LoL Account / Offer 10-20€ PSC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying LoL Account / Offer 10-20€ PSC

Hi guys,
I need an account as soon as possible
Offers?
Old 08/29/2012, 10:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bro tell me ur skype and we can talk
Old 11/16/2012, 03:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

platinum elo 22 skins add me on skype mabus1984

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying LoL account, unique offer.
11/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Okay so I am looking for a level 30 North American LoL account with ALOT of champions or a good elo. I am willing to trade 2 of my other LoL accounts PLUS cash for it. Both of my accounts are lvl 30 but banned until Feb 1st, I dont want to wait a week and a half to play so if anyone is looking to sell your account to get cash plus 2 good accounts let me know. Thanks. One has 1810 ELO and the other is 1250 but it has alot of champs on it, if you want more details add me on skype: ...
Buying a lvl 30 account[PLEASE READ WHAT I CAN OFFER ]
08/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Heya . I am buying a lvl 30 league of legends account. I can offer gfx work some premium ebooks and/or a paid font. Pm me. Thank you :) I can offer these fonts : Typograph Pro - Webfont & Desktop font « MyFonts and this wordpress theme Risen - Church WordPress Theme (Responsive) Preview - ThemeForest
Buying CFNA Good account !! offer you 100 or more
07/19/2012 - CrossFire Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I am looking for a good CFNA account! Send ur offer and contact information through PM. :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::r tfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
[Buying] League of legends 30 account - GOOD OFFER
03/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/steam-trading/177 0044-selling-steam-account-170-games-league-legend s-account.html http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/heroes-newerth/1 780811-s-hon-account-almost-all-limited-avatars.ht ml Very good offer from me , looking for a league of legends account with limited skins are nice.
hi buying good warrior account may offer dbs if full info.
07/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
hi im looking for a good level 120 +non reborn warrior pm me your offers.;) An msn live messenger [email protected]