Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 08:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a Unbann Service

Discussion on Looking for a Unbann Service within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a Unbann Service

Hi guys,

My old/first account got perma bannend from the system for flaming.

its almost 1 year ago and im missing it ^^

can someone tell me if the Unbann Service´s even work and if yes can u provide me any good Service?
Old 10/12/2018, 12:38   #2

They don't exists and don't work. If anyone tells you otherwise they are scamming you. There are custom skin mods to save you money from re-buying all the skins and people sell accounts with all the champs all the time. Rn for example (if this is against the forum rules excuse me) I am selling hella accounts and undercutting the market. Might be too high elo/expensive for you though just look to get a botted account if you are on a budget for 5-20 dollars from somewhere with enough ip to buy the champs you want. I do not sell those however you can google where to find them. GL buddy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2018, 15:33   #3

Received Thanks: 22,454
Otherwise try to contact the riot support and do a proper and honest apology.
Sometimes you have luck with the right supporter and they unban you.
Old 10/14/2018, 11:19   #4

Nah they permban instant if you just write ******. Just buy a handleveld account and move on
Old 10/16/2018, 21:02   #5

Go on live chat, i had an account that was perm banned for flaming someone literally saying the n word in all chat and saying to my team, riot gave me another chance
Old 11/09/2018, 00:55   #6

I did get my account unbanned.

The guy essentially wrote an essay for me to copy/paste into support chat about the ban. I got unbanned in about 2/3 emails.

I mean, it's not guaranteed, but at least you have a chance.
Old 11/19/2018, 00:58   #7

Honestly unban services seem like scams. You can just write your own well-worded essay for free. I'm not sure if it's worth paying people to do that for you.
Old 11/19/2018, 01:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterBoosting View Post
Honestly unban services seem like scams. You can just write your own well-worded essay for free. I'm not sure if it's worth paying people to do that for you.
some people fall for it becuz either they're too lazy or they have no clue how to write at all xd
Old 11/22/2018, 22:51   #9

Nah there is no way
Old 11/28/2018, 02:15   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterBoosting View Post
It's not a scam if you don't know how to do it in the first place. It's like saying a secretary job is a scam because they just write the stuff you say when you can write it yourself.

I mean, now that I have seen his emails, I can probably get it unbanned myself. The stuff he wrote seemed obvious now, but if I didnt pay for it, then I would never known what to write to begin with.

BTW I got banned for scripting and not flaming and I still got unbanned.

To the OP, if the account is important to you (monetarily or sentiment wise) just pay the $25 for the attempt and at least get some closure. Maybe you'll get it back, maybe you won't, but at least you'll know for sure.
Old 11/29/2018, 22:10   #11

The Black Market: 150/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtyler1 View Post
Go on live chat, i had an account that was perm banned for flaming someone literally saying the n word in all chat and saying to my team, riot gave me another chance
live Chat?!
Old 12/01/2018, 16:22   #12

The Black Market: 419/0/0
I got permabanned twice for some irrelevant reasons. I'm still trying to recover my Accounts but when you are getting perma'd there is like an 1/1000 chance that you can recover your Account by messaging the Support. Just play a new Account, life will go on, sht happens bro Wishing you good Luck in the Future and dont give up!

Sincerely
Old 12/03/2018, 07:09   #13

I've heard many cases of accounts being reinstated but you need to have a very good reason. If you were seriously being extremely toxic on a consistent basis then of course you won't get reinstated. But if it was just one bad day where you said extreme stuff, they might give you another chance.