Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Get Paid to Play] Are you a High Quality player?

Discussion on [Get Paid to Play] Are you a High Quality player? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Get Paid to Play] Are you a High Quality player?

SwiftGames.org are currently looking for High Quality YouTubers and Streamers to sponsor.

Each applicant will be individually interviewed by the staff of SwiftGames.org.

Get paid to play.

Do you have what it takes?

Contact us on Skype for an interview.

Skype--->

Show us what you got.
Old 12/24/2016, 20:17   #2

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] High elo player to play 5 placement games
07/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hey, i want someone to play the last 5 games of my placement should also be high elo to carry the games need some high KDA :pimp:
[Selling] High Quality ELO Boosts! By Challanger Player! (EUW/EUNE)
07/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
LoL_Buddy says hello to everybody! READY TO BOOST - IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THEN CONTACT ME BY SKYPE! Today I want to share my League of Legends Division Boost Offer with you! Since I have achieved almost everything I wanted to achieve, now it's time to use some of my experience and help you to jump into higher division! Easy, fast and CHEAP - that's what I can offer to you! Why would you choose me?: - I'm playing this game for more than 3 years, and I got alot of experience and...
[Selling] [TRUSTED] High Quality Division Boost on EU/TUR/RUS - Servers by Plat I Player
06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Welcome! Service After you have paid me and both have agreed on the job, I will start the boosting. One division will take from a few hours to a day. You must have around 20 champions and standard AP or AD runes on your account. Why should you choose my boosting service?