Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lf Cheap Eloboost - Placement Matches

Discussion on Lf Cheap Eloboost - Placement Matches within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lf Cheap Eloboost - Placement Matches

Hi all,

some information about me.

Diamond V last season

I wanna buy 10 Placement matches.

At least 8 out of 10 Wins.
Im a Midlaner AP only, but you will have a restricted champion pool (only champs i play)

If there will be more Lost Games, more Win Games would be good.

Tell me your offers and your system (maybe how many win you guarantee and what your service is)

Regards

Mayhem
Old 03/13/2015, 19:14   #2

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 286/2/1
Add me on skype : wnhweather
Old 03/13/2015, 23:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
any other offers?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EloBoost service BY CHALLENGERS | GET YOUR PLACEMENT MATCHES HERE
03/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________ Hello Summoners! We are providing EloBoost service with all of our power and time, our ratings are Diamond I - Challanger. We are nice, friendly, and closely 90% winrate guarantee. Season 4 start PROMOTION! Get your PLACEMENT matches now! A placement game is a game played before you know your tier & division, while you are unranked. If your account has 10 won placement games, you will be...
[Buying] search Eloboost for 10 Placement Matches
02/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hey Guys, im looking for a trusted and fast Booster for 10 Placement Matches on my account (EUW), who can start immediately. MMR was HIGH PLAT last season. For reasons of security, Germans get preferred. Money with Paypal.
[Selling] ELOBOOST PLACEMENT MATCHES
01/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I am a former (s3) diamond I player. (proof on skype if necessary) I offer playing your first 10 ranked games (placement matches) on your account. I cannot ensure you winning all of them, because there is always a chance on getting afks, feeders, or simply an uncarriable game. I can ensure you though that I will do my best and ALWAYS win at least 5. (very unlikely though). I want 20 € for 10 matches, price can be slightly reduced depending on how many games you want me to...
[Selling] PLACEMENT MATCHES 99% ALL WON CHEAP
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello! Me and my friend would like to give out our perfectly and 100% win service out to you guys who would not like to get into the ELO HELL. We want to offer you 99% win of the 10 games and we take 50$ for this For more information and Contact add skype: lolhuy1 Some small information:
[Selling] S4 Placement matches cheap!
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Doing placement matches! I'm a diamond 1 70 LP player on NA, only doing NA boosts atm! Prices depend on your div before reset! Bronze - 20 USD Silver - 20 USD Gold - 45 USD Plat - 65 USD PM me here!