Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best 'Leveling Bot' to make massive accounts

Discussion on Best 'Leveling Bot' to make massive accounts within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 105
Best 'Leveling Bot' to make massive accounts

Hello,

i'm looking for a bot to level up massive accounts because i have 4 idle windows VPS at the moment.

I know the following bots currently:

VoliBot
FulcrumBot
LoL Bandit

Is there any better bot or can anyone suggest me a bot? Can be paid or free.
Old 03/08/2015, 15:09   #2

elite*gold: 17
After the recent bans of botted accs it's highly doubtful that ppl buy botted accs..
Old 03/09/2015, 05:03   #3

I don't want to sell any, me and my mates got all banned so i wanna get atleast 2-3 accounts for anyone. I've already started with Volibot and made a temp fix for the victory screen.
Old 03/10/2015, 07:56   #4

elite*gold: 0
I am currently using for BOL on multiple VMs to level accounts for friends and farm ip. Its a bit glitchy since the leveling abilities function is broken and so is the item buying, but I worked around leveling abilities by making a macro to spam ctrl+r+q+w+e every 2 minutes.

I have been looking into but haven't got around to using it yet, it looks promising
Old 03/10/2015, 09:33   #5

Well i think VoliBot is better than, i can run multiple accounts on the same machine without VM.
Old 03/10/2015, 11:39   #6

Correct me if im wrong, but VoliBot is only an Auto Queue application. You will need to run that in unison with a bot to actually play the game for you, which is where what I was talking about before comes in.
Old 03/10/2015, 12:00   #7

search on hack section is tons of them
Old 03/11/2015, 14:45   #8

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
Try NHC bot

Maybe not the best but give it a try, it's a different approach and soon maybe I will have a premium version for mass account leveling.