Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Transfers

Discussion on Server Transfers within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 116/0/0
Server Transfers

Are they still down for everyone else? I'm trying to transfer from EUW to NA and i'm getting an error.
Old 11/26/2014, 22:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
mb servers are busy just wait
Old 11/27/2014, 16:46   #3

elite*gold: 0
They are back up again i think.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Gold Acc (Any server that has free transfers to OCE)
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Must be Gold 4 or 5 , just for a quick buy. skype me or whatever or jst offer right here then yo il hit you up and we'll do transaction. sweet
Server transfers
08/09/2013 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
When you transfer to turky from NA buy some skins, then transfer bak to NA, do you keep all your ranks/league/points/friendliest/wins/mmr?
About server transfers
08/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Idk if this is the right section but When you transfer to turky from NA buy some skins, then transfer bak to NA, do you keep all your ranks/league/points/friendliest/wins/mmr?
Server transfers?
04/25/2008 - Lineage 2 - 7 Replies
I was just wondering if characters data is stored within the server or if it is somewhere within the system info of the Lineage Folder. I.E. is it possible to move a character from one server to another? It seems like it wouldn't be but I was just curious if anyone knew for sure so I knew whether or not to give up on the idea... I know that the official servers have started a new program of character transferring from server to server which leads me to believe it is all done from their side...