Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Riot took RP and skins back

Discussion on Riot took RP and skins back within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/21/2014, 21:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBoar View Post
Will they take stuff like Victorious skins?
no
Old 11/21/2014, 21:16   #32

Hahaha still got mine, even with the mail sent to me.

Gifted all the skins from my mule and changed my summoner name before the maintenance just in case. FTW.
Old 11/21/2014, 21:50   #33

They wrote me an email 2 but didnt took the champs
Old 11/22/2014, 00:31   #34

you guys just have to wait. they will take all your stuff
Old 11/22/2014, 00:33   #35

what makes you think that
Old 11/22/2014, 02:19   #36

How do they know what stuff to take? My RP was like half Refs half bought ^^
Old 11/22/2014, 03:11   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkk1 View Post
How do they know what stuff to take? My RP was like half Refs half bought ^^
If you can read... They don't care if its refs or real money, they will remove whatever the amount it adds up to.

Quote:
**** Summoner,

Your account has been found to exhibit behavior that makes attempts to exploit the Refer-A-Friend(RAF) system through unfair means. Content has been removed from your account that is equal in value to the suspicious redeemed RAF rewards. Additional content may have been removed as compensation for active IP boost rewards (based on the average bonus IP earned per boost).

This content will not be restored, nor will your account be able to access the Refer-a-Friend program again. The Refer-a-Friend program is intended to reward Summoners for inviting and playing with their friends. Exploiting this program is unfair and hurts those who sincerely work to bring new players to the game.

The creation of self-made "smurf" accounts, deceptively posting referral links, and using bots or scripts are in violation of the League of Legends Terms of Use, which explains: "Participating in any action which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Riot Games, defrauds any other user of the Game…"RAF rewards based on deceptive activities defrauds legitimate RAF participants who are compliant with our Terms of Use, and we are not obligated to provide RAF rewards to accounts that are in violation of the Terms of Use.

Any subsequent violations of the Terms of Use may result in the suspension, termination, or deletion of your account at Riot Games’ sole discretion. Failure to abide by the Terms of Use can result in permanent closure of your account.
Old 11/22/2014, 12:06   #38

I've got an email 4 days ago, nothing removed but got the 4 win IP boost
Old 11/22/2014, 12:15   #39

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaa1314 View Post
Hahaha still got mine, even with the mail sent to me.

Gifted all the skins from my mule and changed my summoner name before the maintenance just in case. FTW.
I don't think that riot cares about summoner names. They know ure account name and that's all they need..

Quote:
Originally Posted by macikiller123 View Post
I've got an email 4 days ago, nothing removed but got the 4 win IP boost
There is no connection between the email and the IP Boost. Everyone that has not been banned/chat restricted/ranked restricted in s4 received the boost.
Old 11/23/2014, 16:52   #40

hey guys i wanna ask the ppl who already got an email ,what server you play on ,cuz last ban wave which was about 6-7 months ago my euw got banned but eune with 100 refs more didnt get any kind of bans
Old 11/23/2014, 18:54   #41

Server: EUW
I had ~ 170 refs and lost about 40k IP (i had 60k+) and it looks like they remove your LAST purchases equal the amount of RP you got from RAF.
I have bought some skins with real money AFTER i spend all the RP from RAF. They removed these too.
So i'm pretty sure that they look at your last purchases and take everything out until they have the RP back.
And yes they took mystery gifts too. Asked a friend (we exchanged a lot of mystery gifts) and he lost many of the skins he got from me.

I think it's and automated process and its just a matter of time when your account is the next one. :/

Edit: One more thing: They even took Warwick and Twitch as champion. I don't know why because i had these champions from day 1 (collectors edition). Basically i had other skins for WW and Twitch but not the champion anymore.
No big deal i just bought them back from the IP i had left but it was still strange. (i own every champ)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/26/2014, 19:32   #42

No way? hopefully this doesn't happen to me.
Old 11/28/2014, 08:02   #43

I haven't had a single account banned. I've done anywhere from 25-300 refs on 8 different accounts. It's either luck, or it's based off something else. I've used everything from iMacros to LoLCreator with proxies to create accounts and have always used Refboost or FulcrumBot.
Old 11/28/2014, 09:29   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombified7x60 View Post
I haven't had a single account banned. I've done anywhere from 25-300 refs on 8 different accounts. It's either luck, or it's based off something else. I've used everything from iMacros to LoLCreator with proxies to create accounts and have always used Refboost or FulcrumBot.
Same, got more than 150 on my main account used refboost and also account creator with proxy everything is fine till now
Old 11/28/2014, 10:50   #45

elite*gold: 2
So Riot have found out that some people got ref boosted?
...wow thats bullshit..