Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF participants for research on LoL players and their teams

Discussion on LF participants for research on LoL players and their teams within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF participants for research on LoL players and their teams

I'm conducting research on League of Legends players and their teams, and would like to invite you all to participate!

My purpose is to explore the relationships between social processes, task load, cognitive processes, play style and performance. The study consists of demographic items and two questionnaires, and four tasks for assessing different cognitive skills. Participation takes approximately twenty minutes.

If you're interested, more information about the study can be found on the experiment page. I'd also kindly ask you to forward the link to other players you might know, especially if you play in a ranked team, since I'm hoping to address some hypotheses regarding team cognition.

The experiment - and if you have any questions, my contact info - can be found at .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ~~ FIFA 14 PC Teams and players ~~ Best prices ~~ Rare players ~~
09/15/2014 - Fifa Trading - 12 Replies
Looking for Diamond Players interested in Making Teams.
04/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello I'm looking for 2 diamond players who are interested in making diamond teams and selling them. Let me know, add my skype.
LF 2 more players to create 3v3 teams and sell
03/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Title. Looking to play on eu west. I am challenger in soloq, prefer you to be the same, or very high d1. Write in thread if interested
[Selling] NA Boosters Looking To Do ANY BRONZE JOB provided by Boosting teams/customer players
11/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Current Status: Open for Jobs A friend and I (We're diamond and Plat) looking to duo bronze games for fun for players. We're looking for ANY BRONZE JOBS that any boosting team does not want to do (because their other veteran boosters prefer high elo jobs cause of higher pay). We have a 95% win rate (only lose due to double AFKers). We don't mind earning bronze level income for the boosts. If you are hiring NA boosters for Bronze jobs, we will take your standard set % of the cut.
[ problem ]number of participants DeadFront [help]
03/30/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
how to edit in a number of players involved DeadFront Paty :confused: