Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

non vmware ref bot question

Discussion on non vmware ref bot question within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
non vmware ref bot question

Can someone point me in the direction of a good non-vmware bot. My computer gets stupid slow when only 10 VM's are running so the bot needs to be non vmware. I've tried the refboost one but at least at the moment it doesn't seem to work. So are there any others out there besides that or fulcrum or are those the only two?
Old 10/12/2014, 12:16   #2

Received Thanks: 1,545
should also work without vmware but is commercial so you have to pay for it and you can't buy less then 25 slots. If you know anyone who would use the 24 Slots this would be the best solution.

€: You can also use the Trial-Version...
Old 10/12/2014, 12:41   #3

elite*gold: 900
Old 10/12/2014, 17:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil noobeater View Post
should also work without vmware but is commercial so you have to pay for it and you can't buy less then 25 slots. If you know anyone who would use the 24 Slots this would be the best solution.

€: You can also use the Trial-Version...
I read somewhere on here that lolbandit had really bad ban issues, is that not true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeHeadi View Post
I said besides refboo.st, theirs isn't working. tried running it all yesterday and if it doesn't crash before start it never manages to finish a game and will force close after 20 minutes.