Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jungle Champ to get out of silver

Discussion on Jungle Champ to get out of silver within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/04/2014, 18:17   #46

elite*gold: 251
Xin , Nocturne , Udyr , Lee.

Wobei Nocturne auch erst ab 6 stark wird er aber auch davor gut ganken kann.
Alle feral flare junglers sind sehr stark!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Triumphant Ryze champ riven champ thresh silver Kayle pax jax riot singed pax sivir
01/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, fellow Pvpers today I am selling my main account on League Of Legends. This accounts ranking is currently Gold Five. Details Every Champion 143 skins including very rare ones. ( silver Kayle, championship thresh and riven, triumphant Ryze, riot singed and also pax jax) if I left some out you can view them in the picture section 3 rune pages Good amount of runes can purchase more with ip. Has all harrowing and showdown showdown icons and also a gold Icon with border and also has...
[TOP/JUNGLE] Welchen Champ für 6300IP
10/06/2013 - League of Legends - 13 Replies
^Topic regelt, ich bin mir nicht wirklich sicher welchen ich kaufen sollte :/ Was haltet ihr von Aatrox Top/Jungle ?
Looking for Jungle, Top and mid Champ.
08/12/2013 - League of Legends - 15 Replies
Hello, i am searching for a champ who can play Mid, Top and Jungle. If possible the champ shouldnt be banned so often. Please write what you think is worth to learn. Which champ would you pick?
Guter Jungle Champ für Ranked
07/29/2013 - League of Legends - 13 Replies
Hallo Experten :D Ich suche mal einen guten Jungler für Ranked. Stecke gerade in Silber 4 fest und ich war Silber 2. Seitdem steige ich immer und immer weiter runter. Ich habe am meisten mit Elise gespielt, möchte aber noch mit anderen Champs fürs Junglen spielen. Ein Jungler mit dem man gut das Spiel Carryn kann.
[Selling] [NA] Silver I Account - S2 Gold -[Pirate Ryze/Champ. Riven/Silver Kayle,..etc]-
07/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SOLD