Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why are skin codes on Oceania and others so cheap?

Discussion on Why are skin codes on Oceania and others so cheap? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 126
Why are skin codes on Oceania and others so cheap?

question aboth.
Old 11/17/2013, 18:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wenig Anfragen = Billigere Preise.
Old 11/17/2013, 18:27   #3

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 148/0/0
There are'nt as many Players on Oce etc. than on EuW/NA. Most people here are actually playing on EuW and NA. Guess what? More expensive prices.

I would recommend, that if u wanna buy a very expensive skin, like Pax TF, buy one for Oce or smth. load some RP (for 20€ or so), change ur Region to Oce, use your Skincode over there, and then change ur Region back.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ~ Many OCE & EUNE Skin Codes ~ Very Cheap ~
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Selling very many OCE & EUNE Skin Codes! PAX Jax - 20€ PAX Sivir - 10€ Riot Nasus - 15€ Riot Singed - 20€ Human Ryze - 50€ Silver Kayle - 50€ PAX Twisted Fate (Only OCE) - 175€
[Selling] 4 Pax Twisted Fate skin codes | Cheap | OCE
08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I'm selling 4 Twisted-Fate skins for OCE server. Price for 1 of them is 110 Euro. Older sales that prove I'm legitimate: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2761563-verified-1-pax-tf-1-riot-singed-bot h-oce-cheap.html http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2741074-2-x-pax-tf-skin-codes.html
Selling skin codes - cheap
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
So ive got a few unused skin codes and i dont need them so i want to sell them. i have following skins: NA : - Pax jax - 2 codes - Pax sivir - 1 code - riot graves - 1 code EUW:
[Selling] Cheap Skin Codes for EU and NA
04/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, i have: 2 Riot Graves skin codes (they work only Eu west and East). 1 Nasus k-9 Skin code (work only Eu west and East). 3 Jax pax skin code (2 for EU and 1 for NA). 4 Singed Riot skin code (3 for EU and 1 for NA). If anyone interested, pm me with your offer or post it here or add me on skype.
Skin Codes Shop CHEAP!!!
01/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
hi guys. For the start i will explain you how i got so many skin codes, my uncle used to work on riot and sometimes riot gives codes or other things to workers who play lol or know someone who plays, like birthday, Christmas, and new year. He gave me half of these codes and i used some and got a lot to sell. Arcade sona: 5€ Pax sivir: 10€ Pax jax: 25€ Riot graves: 10€ Riot squad singed: 20€ Human ryze: 40€ (negociable) Black ali: give me your offer