Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

zoomhack ))

Discussion on zoomhack )) within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 31
zoomhack ))

Hello guys )

Im looking for anything UNDETECTABLE for zoom out in league of legends!

-regedit / script / game.ini or smth ))

Is the anything i cant 100% get banned for?

TY
Old 07/13/2012, 13:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
100% isnt garentee tho try this
Old 07/13/2012, 20:14   #3

There is no 100% guarantee to be safe using this "Hacks" . But im working on a safe one which bypass the League of Legends zoom detection system.
Old 07/13/2012, 20:24   #4

well i guese somebody can make a check to the outgoin packets and fake the send of the zoom parameters to 2250 instead of the high ones, tho it doesnt worth the efforts(im using my lol advanved together with another 1000+ users and i dont think one of em got banned)
Old 08/16/2012, 02:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaorha View Post
well i guese somebody can make a check to the outgoin packets and fake the send of the zoom parameters to 2250 instead of the high ones, tho it doesnt worth the efforts(im using my lol advanved together with another 1000+ users and i dont think one of em got banned)
So you never got banned for using LoL Advanced?

I just got banned for 3 days cause of using the zoomhack by chaotic.
Whats the difference with using this instead?

Btw any news on DXStrikers tool?
Old 08/16/2012, 03:42   #6

Everyone who used a zoomhack more thn 1 month got banned. even me using CE and editing the values manually, look vor my other thread, maybe it helps you, it explains how you can use LoL video setting to "zoomout" if you have a 3:4 monitor.

name of the thread "Für alle mit einem kleinen... Monitor"
Old 08/16/2012, 04:15   #7

elite*gold: 2
Was bringt einem Zoomhack?o.O
Kann mir jemand das erklären?
Old 08/16/2012, 05:39   #8

natürlich, du siehst einfach mehr, (besonders ist der unterschied groß wenn du einen kleinen monitor hast) in einem team fight wo du die maus zum "zielen" benutzt kannst du nicht gleichzeitig sie zb hochziehen und den heranfliegenden ash arrow sehen, die ist mit zoomhack möglich einfach besserer überblick, oder zb du bist botlane und hast ein ward stehen hast aber nicht auf die minimap geschaut nun bist du tot mit zoomhack hättest du den gegner gesehen ))
Old 08/16/2012, 09:54   #9

that post was before riot banning spree....
i dont have much time to work on the packet thingy....

basicly i guese the packets are encrypted so u need to find the key
Old 08/16/2012, 10:41   #10

LOL hacks are alltimes detectable cause this Game works 100% with Server and u will Nerd a Memory edit Hack
Old 08/16/2012, 10:58   #11

I have found this tool here:

Its a packet disector for LoL. The maker has figured out the encryption used by league of legends, the key etc.

Its a matter of minor work now.
Old 08/16/2012, 22:28   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4R1S View Post
LOL hacks are alltimes detectable cause this Game works 100% with Server and u will Nerd a Memory edit Hack
That's wrong! You can do an undetected version of it! I want release it but i can't! Because i promised NixM (who gave me Information about that) that i don't release a new Zoomhack ! So the only thing is to wait or NixM says that its okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timewarperx View Post
I have found this tool here:

Its a packet disector for LoL. The maker has figured out the encryption used by league of legends, the key etc.

Its a matter of minor work now.
You don't need Packet hacking/sniffing for League of Legends Zoom!