Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

marco help?

Discussion on marco help? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
marco help?

hey guys
so i know it has no connection to LOL game but i dont know where to post this

so i need to make macro for a game
its about finding the match

this is how it starts

and this is how it looks when a match is found

it only needs to do this
use the fist blue box and click the next blue box til finds the match and start again from the first blue box and so on

can someone help me?

i'm sure its easy,click the first blue box and use it with the next blue box til it goes green ,restart
till all go green

Similar Threads Similar Threads
marco
12/06/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
sorry faltsches thema !!!!! sollte wo anders hin^^
need help 4 marco
09/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
downloaded progammers archer lab lvler but i dunno how to set a hot key for pausing the marco, the marco works great but i just gotta find out how to use pause cuz my parents use my comp =\
My first marco:
12/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 40 Replies
This is my first marco. You will need Macro Express http://www.macros.com/download.htm once you have that, you can play my marco. First you will need to open CO2. It needs to be in 1024x768 and I suggest it be in full screen. After you install Marco Express, run it. Now all you need to do, is X out Marco Express, it should be next to your PC clock. All you need to do now, is open my marco, maximize CO2, and hit "Crtl+S". THe marco should be running by now, tell me what you think.