Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a LoL (NA Server) Partner

Discussion on Need a LoL (NA Server) Partner within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a LoL (NA Server) Partner

I need someone who plays in the North America Server of League of Legends to help me level/ maintain this account...

It's only level 4 and the name is ORIGINAL/ OG...
The name is very original and most people who likes a cool name would buy/use this for ELO Ranked Games.
FYI, If People don't know what "Popeyes" is? I'll show you a picture...

0 Champs,Skins & Runes...

For the record,
I wanted someone to play on this account too because playing with people who doesn't play their champions right sickens me and I already left 2 games because of that...

Here's the Screenshot:

Code:
http://theshinukage.com/snapr/jvvuow.png <--- That's my small snapr website and I am certified that this picture is safe to be viewed
Old 01/31/2012, 09:51   #2

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Most people from here are from Europe, which means we all have over 150ping when we play on NA.
So I guess you won't find one here. ):
Old 02/01/2012, 00:43   #3

The Black Market: 87/0/11
I'm from EU and I still play on the NA lol
Old 02/01/2012, 06:23   #4

I play NA. I live in California so 30 ping XD, but I only play like 2 games a day.
Old 02/01/2012, 17:14   #5

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
sticked thread

#closed
Closed Thread