Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leaguebot.net

Discussion on Leaguebot.net within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leaguebot.net

Hey I would like to mention a hotkey-based bot currently being made for League of Legends. Some things are still in development, but you can find a semi-complete feature list here: .

The website looks like **** at the moment, but everything should be fully functional if you are interested. The bot also incorporates a couple of features from other tools (Zoomhack ect), which you can disable if you wish. We did not really intend to infringe, but it feels much more convenient to have an all-in-one type of thing instead of multiple programs.

I should add too that the bot on the site is a demo version which only works for a short time. If you find it useful you can also buy the full version for around 5 euro.
Old 09/10/2011, 17:04   #2

Received Thanks: 1,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by smackzz View Post
Erster post mhmm
Der erste Post gleich ein Spam

Zum Bot, mal sehen was daraus wird
Old 09/10/2011, 17:08   #3

I apologize for the link on the first post. If you like I could replace it with an attached screenshot or something instead. Would that be better?
Old 09/10/2011, 17:10   #4

elite*gold: 301
Received Thanks: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re3bell View Post
Der erste Post gleich ein Spam

Zum Bot, mal sehen was daraus wird
Also ich seh keinen spam - smackz wollte damit nur sagen,dass man evtl keine bots von jemandem mit 1 post downloaden sollte
Old 09/10/2011, 17:20   #5

Im having difficulty adding a new attachment to my first post, however here is the image i was linking to. If someone can help replace the link with this image that would be great
Attached Images
File Type: jpg offscreen_data.jpg (252.0 KB, 199 views)
Old 09/10/2011, 18:03   #6

Received Thanks: 1,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycurse1 View Post
Also ich seh keinen spam - smackz wollte damit nur sagen,dass man evtl keine bots von jemandem mit 1 post downloaden sollte
Nur weil man neu ist muss man keine Viren verbreiten, zudem gibt es ja auch eine Website und einen Screenshot zum Bot
Old 09/10/2011, 18:07   #7

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
10$ srsly?

Why shall I buy a bot which includes things which are free / open source?!
Old 09/10/2011, 18:29   #8

Feature List

Smarter Spell Caster
Smarter Auto Attack
Programmable hotkeys
Custom hotkeyable chat messages
Optional Zoom (for bad monitors)
In game character data display
------

verstehe ich nich ganz , kann das mal jmd genauer erläutern ,bitte ?
Old 09/10/2011, 18:34   #9

elite*gold: 34
Trolololol, nen Auto-Attacker ? Oo
Außerdem wers Schwachsinn, der Bot würd 80% des Gameplays ersetzen dann -> wäre ne künstliche Intilligens mit "smart" Auto-Attack,Spell-Cast.
Sogar die besten Forscher scheitern an einer richtigen KI ..

Edit: Habs mir angeguckt, müsste sogar bannable sein -> liest doch Memoryinfos aus, oder lieg ich da falsch ?
Old 09/10/2011, 18:50   #10

hm...
hab die seite und den bot mal durch virustotal laufen lassen
ist alles clean oO
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2011, 19:14   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wergez View Post
10$ srsly?

Why shall I buy a bot which includes things which are free / open source?!
The only real feature that already exists is the zoomhack, and we really didnt intend to infringe on his program however it just felt more convenient to bundle it in with an option to disable instead of having multiple tools running. We would definitely like to give him credit for it if he wishes and I suppose we could remove it if its really a problem.

The rest of the options (95% of the bot) is original although inspired by some good information and ideas from various community members.
Old 09/10/2011, 20:14   #12

I'm just curious about the programm, I mean if it's checking values according to health and stuff, isn't it bannable then ?
Old 09/10/2011, 20:24   #13

Im honestly not sure what their stance on it would be. Me and some friends have been using a private version of it since February to help us in ranked. We've not received any warnings or punishments, though as it becomes more public that may change, not too sure.

I find its best use for me is to autoclickattack the weakest enemy for you when you hit a hotkey. Such as when there is a huge group of them together and you cant seem to click the right one. You have to be careful how and when you use the spell hotkeys however since you wouldnt want to say alpha-strike a weak enemy near his tower, which the bot will do if it calculates that enemy as the weakest and in range (ie least effective health based on his mr/hp/ and % reductions and your mpen).
Old 09/10/2011, 20:37   #14

Hm, so it'll may improve ur lasthits, you need to time your spells situationel (does this word exist?) tho. But ye some people will prolly use it.
I would wait for it to be "legal"+free anyway :P
Old 09/10/2011, 20:41   #15

Yep, also one of the functions on the on-screen display also allows you to see the exact number of hits(based on armor/damage and arm pen) remaining on minions, so that you dont attack them too early. Pretty useful against the cannon minions which always seem to have slightly more hp/armor than the bar indicates.