Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request - Lol viewing angle

Discussion on Request - Lol viewing angle within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Request - Lol viewing angle

Hey all i dont know if you are experiencing this aswell but i cant play on the violet team.. 5vs5 and it would be nice if someone could develop a tool that lets you switch the viewing angle ! I don't know if this is possible or if im talking pure **** right now but i just wanted to request it... well thanks for reading anyway and please no trollin..
Old 06/19/2011, 10:32   #2

Received Thanks: 3,863
Well, this is not possible. Switching the angle would mean switching the team and this is not possible at all. By the way. I dont think your only playing on the violet side. Play some more games and you'll play on the other side as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2011, 13:51   #3

So rotating the view is not possible? oh well thanks for the reply anyway ..

Gave you a thanks
Old 06/19/2011, 13:59   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 6,024
any kind of Client-Editing is banable. Zoom-Hack is also banable like rotating the camera.
Old 06/19/2011, 15:50   #5

elite*gold: 4
It is banable. Yes but is there any report?
Old 06/19/2011, 18:45   #6

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 6,024
Ja die haben 2 Serverseitige Checks ob man sowas benutzt wie genau die funktionieren bzw. detecten weis ich nicht.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Glitch with the angle of the weapons.
01/31/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I'm not sure how to fix this... Take a look: Things I do :: 233010450-1.jpg picture by name0010112 - Photobucket How do I get the weapons to go back to the correct angle?
x y angle calculation [question]
11/16/2008 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I'd like to ask something about a calculation which I was thinking of. I got 2 points, 1 point is the point where I am and the other point is the point to which I want to move. But first I have to look towards this point ( face angle ). It is about a game, called warhammer. I heared, that there is a possibility to calculate the angle. Let's say the point is (which I was reading out CE): x1 = 27802.375;
Character viewing angle
04/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Having just restarted playing conquer recently, I was a bit disappointed with the equipment window. One of the new patches have changed the character's viewing angle. Instead of seeing the character straight ahead, its now more of a top down view at an angle. I perfer the old view of the character, does anyone have any idea on how to get the old view back? For those who dont know what I mean, heres a screenshot http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5052/conquerzg 7.jpg
Viewing textures
10/23/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
First make sure you have the version of directX 9.0 SDK if you dont pay a visit to microsoft.com search&download the directX 9 SDK the file is around 190MB. Now if you have installed, you goto your Start button, then u go to the map Microsoft DirectX SDK Update, now you choose the texture viewer, open the program and open the .dds file. Congratz its easier to watch the texture files now! Trust me it works! And problally lots of people asked for this i dont...