Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💥 Undetected External Xepher || 12.5 || Affordable || Reliable 💥

Discussion on 💥 Undetected External Xepher || 12.5 || Affordable || Reliable 💥 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 03/24/2022, 03:31   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
super fast support
Old 03/24/2022, 03:57   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

great product 100% recommended !
A+
Old 03/24/2022, 11:59   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you want an undetected script that's external, then Xepher is the one for you. 10/10
  • Great support and friendly community. If you ever have a problem with the program, the admins are there to help you out 24/7.
  • Cheap and affordable product. Cheapest on the market at the moment and you can get a lifetime subscription for a very low price, get it while you can.
  • Constant updates and promising features incoming. The team pushes out updates pretty much everyday on the scripts that they work on, from orbwalkers to champion scripts, you can expect that Xepher will always be up to date. There will also be new features in the future that will make Xepher better overall so watch out for that.
Old 03/24/2022, 23:05   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

First of all great support, the devs really care about their users which is what made me buy this one it also looks really promising and for that price you can't do anything wrong, tried a few champs that were supported pretty good combos, the orbwalker is clean as well, I would definitely recommend it
Old 03/25/2022, 11:48   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Fist of all the staff is very helpful and they are active.
They are constantly pushing updates.

Should you get it?
Very easy to answer I mean just look at the price.
You should definitely, there are no questions. All the functions work perfectly fine.

If you look for an external script. Xepher should be your first choice, no doubts.
Old 03/25/2022, 14:05   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 51
They offering extra time for a vouch or something? Thread is just full of vouches. No actual discussion.

Is this lifetime only sub? Seems fishy for such a "perfect" script
Old 03/25/2022, 20:27   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delboy. View Post
They offering extra time for a vouch or something? Thread is just full of vouches. No actual discussion.

its not the perfection but its getting updated literally like every 1 hour and we support instantly, its super good for an external dont compare it to internals

theres gonna be weekly and monthly payment soon (weekly prob like 3 for users to test) and no lifetime (not sure yet tho)

edit: and no theres no time limit or anything lol its just lifetime
Old 03/26/2022, 12:09   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delboy. View Post

we offer no such time increase for a vouch lol
Old 03/27/2022, 20:58   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

its fun how ppl selling something free src from github
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2022, 10:11   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
The Black Market: 155/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by occo View Post
Xepher is anundetected externalleague cheat.
Should be Lview(free on github) is an undetected external league cheat.
Old 03/28/2022, 12:56   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasTZiinnN View Post
its fun how ppl selling something free src from github
find it even funnier how the 2 sources are nothing alike, your points have no proof, only motive, lview is detected but you dont have the knowledge to compile it and see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by impressivekayle View Post
we got a comedian on our hands, compile lview and add me on discord I want u to compare it to our cheat, if u find any similarities , we shut down xepher. Tefan#7872
You wont add me cus first u dont even know how to compile shit

Also im pretty sure atleast one of our 80+ customers would notice, no? Your talking from trying out the free version we provide? That has literally nothing but an orbwalker u can link it to 100 sources. Nobody is charging u for the orbwalker so stay broke, u have no right to speak without trying the full version out .Have a nice day
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2022, 13:32   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
The Black Market: 155/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by occo View Post
find it even funnier how the 2 sources are nothing alike, your points have no proof, only motive, lview is detected but you dont have the knowledge to compile it and see that.

we got a comedian on our hands, compile lview and add me on discord I want u to compare it to our cheat, if u find any similarities , we shut down xepher. Tefan#7872
You wont add me cus first u dont even know how to compile ****

Also im pretty sure atleast one of our 80+ customers would notice, no? Your talking from trying out the free version we provide? That has literally nothing but an orbwalker u can link it to 100 sources. Nobody is charging u for the orbwalker so stay broke, u have no right to speak without trying the full version out .Have a nice day
Ahhhh ok, my bad. If i compare your cheat with lview they are completly different, you're right.But what if i compare your cheat with Lviewplus (aka winstealer) ? Seems your menu is the same, you got also WS+ orbwalker and all other WS stuff...

Oh are you talking about compiling this ? yes i can
Old 03/28/2022, 14:01   #28

Quote:
You got the orbwalker,evade and all other Lviewplus (aka winstealer) stuffs "disabled" in your videos

Oh are you talking about compiling this ? yes i can
we dont have anything disabled lol, ur on about nothing compiling a source on github doesnt prove anything, the source u linked doesnt have nearly as many scripts as we do, as we support 66+ champions, uve clearly never tried it? our platform also has an option to chose between c++ and python scripts, link me that ? look at the list of supported champs we have nothing, theyre nothing alike as winstealer haha, not even ws orbwalker what makes u think that before using ours, your being braindead, told u to add me on discord if u have anything solid agagainst us but u dont. Our orbwalkers arent even the same, link me the scripts i stole from them as we have 66+? Im friends with bckdoor the winstealer admin u can ask him if the latforms are anything alike.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2022, 14:24   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Seems your menu is the same, you got also WS+ orbwalker and all other WS stuff...
theres literally not a single ws script lol, ws orb feels like playing on 30fps compared to the one it has now. smoother, faster. cant wait for the 64 bit version next week
Old 03/28/2022, 17:16   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Lviewlol literally has just an orbwalker and some **** champion scripts by source if you're saying that its similar to Xepher then ur just lying lol
Btw xepher has already a free version that provides orbwalker, only the custom champion scripts are paid.

Tags
external, league of legends, script, undetected