Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ULB - The best Bot for FREE!

Discussion on ULB - The best Bot for FREE! within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 122
ULB - The best Bot for FREE!

-> Just want to stop the bot, because some guys thought they need to steal my program and sell it as it's own. For everyone who read that: NEVER do something for free <-
Thanks
19 Users
Old 10/24/2019, 10:01   #2

Update on sunday, 27.10.2019 ; 10/27/2019 will contain following points:
- bot don't crash if he wasn't able to delete "Tracer.txt"
- added new picture for camera locking recognization / looking for a way to lock the camera at the beginning of the game
- choose between "old" and "new" league client for the login process
- bot restarts the login process from the new client when it wasn't able to login
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/24/2019, 11:59   #3

elite*gold: 0
Ok, let's try it
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2019, 14:13   #4

The Black Market: 337/0/0
DON'T DOWNLOAD

I checked this bot download files at virustotal

Download file have trojan viruses and malware. Not sure if this bot have crypto mining, but be careful they can easily stole your account.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2019, 16:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur™ View Post
DON'T DOWNLOAD

I checked this bot download files at virustotal

Download file have trojan viruses and malware. Not sure if this bot have crypto mining, but be careful they can easily stole your account.
Thank you for posting fake messages. This file is obfuscated and this is the reason why the bot have much false warnings from the antivirus. I posted in the discord a virus total link without obfuscation. I will report your message.

Old 10/24/2019, 17:16   #6

the bot is great and works perfectly, thank you very much.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/24/2019, 17:54   #7

Be aware

I checked files for bot and they are really detected by antiviruses. Maybe disabling antivirus (if you have one) will help you start bot but some of your data can be stolen. Bot can't handle that well for long run (also have a lot bugs when setting it up so it will probably gets stuck after couple games), and the person who creates it posted on his discord message that people need to announce everyone so no one won't buy other bots anymore. If someone wants to buy something they will buy, it's not your job to tell others not to buy something and also telling that other bots are bad or something. Ruining other business is not a way to make everyone use your bot. If you are really person who know how to make bot then make good one so you don't need to tell lies and make your bot the best one (because it is not).

Here is a picture of his/her message:

Do not settle to programs/scripts like this one.
Old 10/24/2019, 18:03   #8

elite*gold: 173
vt checks of all executables:

VT of intresting lib´s:

fazit: seems to be clean , i will take a look on the UltimateLeagueBot.exe
and post the result later
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2019, 18:05   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xshalps View Post
Be aware

I checked files for bot and they are really detected by antiviruses. Maybe disabling antivirus (if you have one) will help you start bot but some of your data can be stolen. Bot can't handle that well for long run (also have a lot bugs when setting it up so it will probably gets stuck after couple games), and the person who creates it posted on his discord message that people need to announce everyone so no one won't buy other bots anymore. If someone wants to buy something they will buy, it's not your job to tell others not to buy something and also telling that other bots are bad or something. Ruining other business is not a way to make everyone use your bot. If you are really person who know how to make bot then make good one so you don't need to tell lies and make your bot the best one (because it is not).

Here is a picture of his/her message:

Do not settle to programs/scripts like this one.
You don't know why I said that, and argumenting here??

2 reasons why I said that:
first of all, Excalibur writing completely fake messages here, and the second reason is: why should anyone buy some bot if my bot is good and works too, and it is for free?

I never said that my bot is the BEST one, I said it is the BEST FREE bot everyone can have. If your bot crashes, you can open the "Restart.exe", and the bot will be started if it crashed.
I runned my bot 11 hours without any problems or crashes, so I'm happy with that result. I'm improving many things, and that all for a FREE bot!

The stats aren't bad and the bot is API based, so it's better than 90% the bot who uses fixed coordinates.
I just read out how much champs and which champs the summoner owned and can then pick easily the champ. What can other bots do in this situation? Nothing. Correct. They just can pick this champs you had to wrote in some textboxes. This isn't professional and in my eyes such of this guys doesn't deserved any money.
They program very basic bots, which every person can wrote (if they take one week to learn AutoIt or some other scripting language) and in my eyes this isn't fair to earn money with some low bot.

I invested months to get out how the API works and how I can talk with the API. So, if you want to criticize my bot, you are here very wrong dude.

I'm not the only one who say that this bot is good.

Here some user:

Quote:
I paid for ElixerBot and this bot is way better
And free
Lol
Old 10/24/2019, 18:07   #10

@
is the bot.exe packed or obfuscated ?
Old 10/24/2019, 18:08   #11

I've been running the bot in multiple VMs for a couple of days now. There is no malware, no trojan, no bullshit. It's a well-designed, easy-to-use bot.

Both Excalibur and xshlaps are developers for a different bot (Elixirbot) and they don't like that someone is offering a great bot for free because that way they lose customers.

Here is a proof-video from the Creator of ULB, where she demonstrates the False Positive Virus Total gives.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/24/2019, 18:11   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singleplayer™ View Post
@
is the bot.exe packed or obfuscated ?
The bot.exe is just obfuscated and in a archive packed with the other files which you need.
Old 10/24/2019, 18:14   #13

ok that explains the VT result , so gj
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2019, 18:15   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbominationNation View Post
I've been running the bot in multiple VMs for a couple of days now. There is no malware, no trojan, no bullshit. It's a well-designed, easy-to-use bot.

Both Excalibur and xshlaps are developers for a different bot (Elixirbot) and they don't like that someone is offering a great bot for free because that way they lose customers.

Here is a proof-video from the Creator of ULB, where she demonstrates the False Positive Virus Total gives.
Quote:
vt checks of all executables:

VT of intresting lib´s:

fazit: seems to be clean , i will take a look on the UltimateLeagueBot.exe
and post the result later
Quote:
ok that explains the VT result , so gj

Thank you very much. I done a seperate video where I show that I create the UltimateLeagueBot.exe new, drop that to VirusTotal, and then the same with the obfuscated file. The difference is amazing
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/24/2019, 18:39   #15

I think this message tells everyone how much you are "professional":I invested months to get out how the API works and how I can talk with the API..

Every newbie at programming can make login through API in like one week but this is not reliable because of riot anticheat. And there is nothing bad with textboxes it is just user friendly as you said it is not.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread