Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Addon] Let Me Report U - A feature that RiotGames decided to hide

Discussion on [Addon] Let Me Report U - A feature that RiotGames decided to hide within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Addon] Let Me Report U - A feature that RiotGames decided to hide

Hello again!
Today I want to share with you my newest addon!

Screenshots:
If you want to make a better report with a screenshot included, you can use this method that RiotGames had implemented for years, but unfortunally the feature never hit the light of the day. Until now.

If you tick the box you can add a screenshot

How to report:
Press the OPTIONS button unther the RP logo and then hit the new button with no text.

Download DropBox:

Note: You will need or to install it
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2015, 22:35   #2

I'm not stupid but , Isn't using a Modification to send Reports against the rules which is like I'm sending a proof to them that I've modified my client XD . and waiting to get banned ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/07/2015, 22:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by supervirus2 View Post
I'm not stupid but , Isn't using a Modification to send Reports against the rules which is like I'm sending a proof to them that I've modified my client XD . and waiting to get banned ?
That's a good point my friend, but the report system (after match) and this window, uses the same "send to" e-mail
I checked that and nothing went bad. I tell you that the risk of ban is really low

Around: ~0.01%
Old 07/08/2015, 14:06   #4

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhfff View Post
That's a good point my friend, but the report system (after match) and this window, uses the same "send to" e-mail
I checked that and nothing went bad. I tell you that the risk of ban is really low

Around: ~0.01%
yeah but they know who reported it dont they ? cause on tribunal u can see who reported who i dont know how its working so i just asking ^^

anyway i dont care what rito think i still gona mod the sheet of my client ^^

thanks for the mod
Old 07/14/2015, 06:48   #5

elite*gold: 35
I highly doubt Riot would ban you for something like this. I would have to say ban chance = 0%