Thanks for reporting. I need some additional info to solvr thr issue.
Does it crash only on v.1.2 or also on 1.1?
Does it happen on both smite slots? Or only when smite is your left/right summoner spell?
Version 1.1 should work out for you till I fixed the issue..
It crashes on v.1.2 with the smite on the left slot(i didn't try the smite or the right slot). Also, when it crashes, the ping goes to 500 which means i have to restart the client.
I'll try out 1.1 and tell you about it, good work! (I am using the version 1.1 now and still it doesn't work, crashes when the program uses smite. With the smite on my left slot(didn't try right slot)) THanks
ībe carefull. look at his virustotal. keylogger inc
People like you.. I see you got to be carefull while downloading stuff from the internet, especially free hacks. I currently do not even play LoL and Im not in the mood do deal with this..
Quote:
Originally Posted by justforaion
It crashes on v.1.2 with the smite on the left slot(i didn't try the smite or the right slot). Also, when it crashes, the ping goes to 500 which means i have to restart the client.
I'll try out 1.1 and tell you about it, good work! (I am using the version 1.1 now and still it doesn't work, crashes when the program uses smite. With the smite on my left slot(didn't try right slot)) THanks
I will have a look at it today, thanks for your patience. Its strange though that only two people report issues..
After some debugging I can say that it works perfectly the way it should. Also I do not experience any crashes. I play on EUW.. maybe servers are not on the same game version anymore..
People like you.. I see you got to be carefull while downloading stuff from the internet, especially free hacks. I currently do not even play LoL and Im not in the mood do deal with this..
I will have a look at it today, thanks for your patience. Its strange though that only two people report issues..
After some debugging I can say that it works perfectly the way it should. Also I do not experience any crashes. I play on EUW.. maybe servers are not on the same game version anymore..
Maybe.... because i am playing on NA server, too bad.. what a great tool