Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bot Of Legends] BurnBot - ARAM

Discussion on [Bot Of Legends] BurnBot - ARAM within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
[Bot Of Legends] BurnBot - ARAM

Before we get started, I would like to say that I am allowed to post this as I have co-admin rights with BurnBot. I take no money from this, all money is given to the original source.

You will have to register an account at Bot Of Legends, you can do that here:

Video Tutorial for install and setup BurnBot from the start

Read the FAQ & TIPS before purchase.

HWID Reset:* click (as payment note put your current serial. Can take up to 48h)

F.A.Q:
TIPS:

CONTROL YOUR BOT WHEN YOU ARE FAR FROM YOUR HOME:
TUTORIAL ON SETTING UP BURN'S BOT ARAM - WRITTED VERSION:
SOME ERRORS, YOU NEED HELP?
Pain has now officially joined the BurnBot team and will help out will all (if not all then most) of your troubles! If you have any ideas or problems to tell him then just simply add his >Skype< (skype: pain.bol)! Also you can contact me on skype if im online.

Interested in a bot that can play on the Dominion map? Well here's a link to KevinKev's Dominion bot

* This is a direct copy/paste from: *
Old 01/30/2014, 17:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
really?
Old 01/31/2014, 08:18   #3

elite*gold: 1
Try to sell here:
Old 01/31/2014, 16:48   #4

elite*gold: 0
Dont believe this guy, he is not pain. they stopped selling the bot because theyre waiting for bol 2.0 and it doesnt work currently
DONT BUY
BUYERS BEWARE