Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So i followed this easy elo guide today..

Discussion on So i followed this easy elo guide today.. within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So i followed this easy elo guide today..

Hey guys, i followed the video tutorial...
My elo rapidly decreased after 4 games!!! 1250 to 1087!
What is wrong? i follow his build exactly!
Old 01/11/2013, 09:43   #2

srsly? you can play every champ on any lane as any role but you have to be ******' awesome with dat champ. If you don't know the whole skillset of the champ and his specials (for example: with singed you can hit s/o while throwing, with shaco you can dodge aoe dmg with right timing by poppin' shaco ult... ) it's normal you don't own everything.

you can't watch a video and just be awesome without the required skill to play the champ like a pro.

Edit: Should've watched the Video before
Well it's just a Troll-Video. Never the less, if you're a really good Shaco-Player, you can play him as Support for sure...
Old 01/11/2013, 09:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreaklordX View Post
you can't watch a video and just be awesome without the required skill to play the champ like a pro.
My whole life.. was a lie!