Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EP2] Eternia Episode 2 CLASSIC

Discussion on [EP2] Eternia Episode 2 CLASSIC within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EP2] Eternia Episode 2 CLASSIC

Dear Players,

Over the years, it has been always said "I want to good old days" "I want Episode 2" and so on. Many players considered this the great times of Last Chaos. Now is the time to figure out whether or not this is true!

We have worked hard across the last 6+ months on original episode 2 files to bring them up to date with optimizations, crash/dupe fixes and other quality of life fixes. Finally, we are ready for our work to be tested!

Thanks to our beta testing we have found and fixed numerous bugs to help ensure out launch goes as smoothly as possible. We hope you'll come join us and experience the fun time that this server can bring!

Server Information
Level Cap145
EXP Ratex7
SP Ratex7
Gold Ratex3
Pet Ratex2
Drop RateCustom
Server LocationFrance

EP2 Features&Adjustments
- Authenthic EP2 Animations - Experience smooth animations that greatly improve the way LC feels to play!
- Authentic EP2 Inventory System with EP4 Enhancements for wearing items/gold not appearing in your inventory
- Authentic EP2 Merchant Mart fixed to work with our above changes
- Authentic Level Curve (Levels 1-165 will be around the same EXP as 1-185 on EP4.)
- Authentic EP2 Quickbar
- Cash Shop has been upgraded to the newest cash shop as the EP2 cash shop is extremely ugly and unoptimzied
- Features such as Reborn and more await future updates
- Autopick/Autoignition added to options menu
- Client has been optimized for higher FPS, better texture/model rendering
- NIGHTSHADOW and 165 CAP will be added in a future update to better pace our content
- Casting will be as follows: Level 1-77 (60% casting via free invisible passive), Levels 77-144 - 90% casting with a 30% casting helmet, Level 145 - 100% casting with a 145 40% casting helmet.
- 165 cap will bring 100% cast unless our players decide otherwise

Signup today on our website!

Join our discord!

Server Video:

We launch on Friday, April 15th!

Username - epvpJoin Date - epvpNickname - PServerPosition - PServer
28.01.2021Eternia GamesServer Admin

Thanks
18 Users
Old 03/31/2022, 09:43   #2

elite*gold: 36
Received Thanks: 1,044
good luck!
Old 03/31/2022, 12:18   #3

I am exicted to give a try.
Old 03/31/2022, 18:26   #4

elite*gold: 776
The Black Market: 193/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,713
Anstrengend, wenn jeder 20 Server macht.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2022, 17:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by epvpers LUL View Post
Anstrengend, wenn jeder 20 Server macht.
wär nur gut, wenn mal wieder ein spielbarer dabei wäre
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2022, 19:34   #6

sounds nice, will give definitely try out, but i don't get this:

"Authentic EP2 Inventory System with EP4 Enhancements for wearing items/gold not appearing in your inventory"

items disappearing when wearing has to be most annoying feature of ep4, why would you copy it
Old 04/01/2022, 23:51   #7

elite*gold: 36
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by baracudax View Post

"Authentic EP2 Inventory System with EP4 Enhancements for wearing items/gold not appearing in your inventory"

items disappearing when wearing has to be most annoying feature of ep4, why would you copy it
More inventory space obviously. Idk why this is annoying for anyone lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2022, 00:33   #8

Quote:

We felt that the old system, while nostalgic, would end up being more cumbersome than useful. When you use the old system and equip a full set, accessories, pet, and a costume, you have almost a full bag of space being taken up. Sorry that you don't agree with it, but now you can understand why we did it.

On another note, Beta has launched today! Thanks to our testers so far. We are happy with the results so far and are working on fixes to issues found so we can be perfectly ready for our launch later!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/02/2022, 00:33   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veni/Marius View Post
More inventory space obviously. Idk why this is annoying for anyone lol
because everytime you switch pet, armor for buffs or accessories it makes your inventory a mess. idk how that wouldn't bother anyone that has ever played lc before
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/02/2022, 19:42   #10

elite*gold: 104
Quote:
because everytime you switch pet, armor for buffs or accessories it makes your inventory a mess. idk how that wouldn't bother anyone that has ever played lc before
Just keep them in bag 1
I‘d always prefer so many free slots over having to organize my inventory xd
Old 04/09/2022, 01:34   #11

Thanks to all our beta testers and their results, we have found and fixed tons of bugs!

We have also adjusted our rates to better reflect the gameplay experience.

With that say, beta has ended!

We are happy to announce that our new official LAUNCH date is Friday, April 15th

We hope to see everyone online, bring your friends and have a good time! See you then!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/13/2022, 23:31   #12

Hey Guys!

We are exploring options on whats the best way to implement things. We do not want a server where you can 100% cast from level 1. You have many ep4 servers to play for that, we are limited in our content due to ep2 and no custom content. We cannot afford to let you hit cap in a day, if you want to then this won't be the server for you.

Our current ideas for dealing with casting complaints is the following:

- All characters will be given 60% casting by default.
- Once players hit 77+ they can opt to drop a casting helmet, to obtain 90% casting
- 90% casting will be the max casting until you hit 145.
- At 145, you can drop a 40% casting helmet and will have full 100% casting at cap

For the 165 update later on, we will be reducing the free 60% casting to 40% casting, so that you will have to earn 100% casting again at 164+.

We hope you are happy with this middle ground. 90% casting offers fast paced LC battles while not compromising early balance. You can spam skills, just need to cycle between 2-3. At the cap will be able to spam your skills however much you want!

See you at launch this Friday!

TLDR Casting;
1-77 = 60% casting passively
77+ = 90% casting if you have a cast helmet
145 = 100% casting if you have a 145 cast helmet
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2022, 09:15   #13

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 2,518
Cool so if you start later with the game, you start with 40% cast and have a much harder way to the cap.
Sounds like the first guys win everything and the rest have to paid tons of money to reach the cap.
I bet, if you don't give us 100% cast, the server will die faster than the 300 prank server with 3 months uptime.
Old 04/14/2022, 10:43   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by EEOI View Post
Cool so if you start later with the game, you start with 40% cast and have a much harder way to the cap.
Sounds like the first guys win everything and the rest have to paid tons of money to reach the cap.
I bet, if you don't give us 100% cast, the server will die faster than the 300 prank server with 3 months uptime.
You are speaking from a very unknowledgeable position and I would like to correct you before others think you are anywhere near correct.

First, you are complaining about something months down the line. We haven't even gotten there, you haven't even tried the server, yet you somehow have an opinion.

Second, the casting at 165 cap will be reduced from 60% free to 40% free because at 146 from the Mondshine entry quests you can obtain 20% cast pants, which guess what makes up for that 20% loss. So in the end you will obtain 90% again, until 164 where you can get 30% cast pants OR 40% cast weapon. This is all part of EP2, which you aren't familiar with as you're used to skipping all content in 30 minutes with 100% cast servers at level 1.

So in the end, your complaint is invalid because the only time now that you will have 100% cast is after achieving/nearing the cap. There will be no disadvantage to starting later because the cap will shift and players will have to work towards the same new end goal.

As for your comment/threat about "giving you 100% cast" and 300 LC. I will just say this, if you cannot manage to play a server with 90% (ONLY WHILE LEVELING, YOU WILL HAVE 100% CAST AT 145 AND 165) cast where your highest CD is 6seconds, maybe your attention span is the issue and not the gameplay. Just try it before complaining, please. Its fun. Also, we did a successful beta where we actually tested our game and its castle sieges, so I don't think we will be having a comparable situation in that regard, no offense to the creators of 300LC. The "cash" comment makes no sense so I won't even respond to it.

Moving on, I would like to use this post to announce we will be launching Friday April 15th at 14:00 GMT+2 (CEST). We hope to see everyone there! We are happy with our current support and look forward to everyones continued feedback and support!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/15/2022, 16:02   #15

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 2,518
Wie erwartet. Schlechterer Start als 300
Thanks
6 Users