Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Artemis Last Chaos

Discussion on Artemis Last Chaos within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/07/2020, 13:54   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Blyat View Post
I would like to suggest @ to remove or decrease the drop rate of ''****'' aka materials or low level armors/weapons that can be drop only at +0 (leave the ones that can drop to +1 to +4 only just incase someone likes to farm those) so we dont get the area where we farming full of **** and names arround so it doents impact on performance while playing.

This way when we see items drop, we surely gonna like to pick them up, not just ignore a whole full sea of useless items on the ground while killing our game perfomance.

I can agree with the useless items, like deer horns etc.

All the low level quest items and Junk can be ignored cause they have no use, and with the exp rate, everyone will skip the low level quests, even classic x1 rate servers, people never do the low level quests.
Old 01/07/2020, 19:03   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommzy2 View Post
I can agree with the useless items, like deer horns etc.

All the low level quest items and Junk can be ignored cause they have no use, and with the exp rate, everyone will skip the low level quests, even classic x1 rate servers, people never do the low level quests.
Yeah, well my concern is when for example you want to stay in a single spot farming mobs for whatever reason and you keep droping the same **** stuff over and over, so you end up with a ridiculous amount of useless items on the ground that its just lowering your fps and killing your game perfomance.
Old 01/07/2020, 19:26   #48

elite*gold: 36
Received Thanks: 1,044
The times when drops actually lowered your performance noticeably was a long time ago. These days you don't notice anything. And still, even back in the days you just turned of the names and everything was smooth.
Old 01/07/2020, 19:50   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veni/Marius View Post
The times when drops actually lowered your performance noticeably was a long time ago. These days you don't notice anything. And still, even back in the days you just turned of the names and everything was smooth.
It doents matter what pc you have and what client you are runing, if you drop huge amounts of items on the ground it will lower your fps by alot and kill your game performance, thats something you cant avoid no matter what.
Old 01/07/2020, 20:30   #50

Quote:
It doents matter what pc you have and what client you are runing, if you drop huge amounts of items on the ground it will lower your fps by alot and kill your game performance, thats something you cant avoid no matter what.

I don't know if my eyes are decieving me here, but those numbers don't look that bad for me. Also, it's highly unlikely to have so much drops on the floor, especially on a x2 drops server. I've only been able to pick up a few of them (17) and the rest of them despawned pretty quickly. Also, you can still turn of names an get even more frames back.

Edit: This was also running on Fullscreen, which basically no one uses. Probably decreases performance too, but who cares.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/07/2020, 21:35   #51

Ich erwarte es um 0:00 ��
Old 01/07/2020, 23:12   #52

elite*gold: 104
I think the bigger problem with the drops is that you pick them by mistake when you do not even want to click on them, the fps won't drop by that much on a x2 rate server as Veni said
Old 01/07/2020, 23:45   #53

erwartet doch einfach mal nichts, und dreht nicht direkt durch ... kann euch nicht verstehen ihr algen opfer ...
Old 01/08/2020, 01:17   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zejon View Post
erwartet doch einfach mal nichts, und dreht nicht direkt durch ... kann euch nicht verstehen ihr algen opfer ...
Wer dreht hier denn auf? Und was zur Hölle ist ein "algen opfer"???

Hier wird nichtmal groß was geschrieben ausser, dass Leute lust auf dem Server haben und hier und da ein paar fragen. Der Server sieht im Vergleich zu manch anderen hier vielversprechender aus.

Ob es am ende gut ist wird sich herausstellen.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/08/2020, 06:26   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veni/Marius View Post
I don't know if my eyes are decieving me here, but those numbers don't look that bad for me. Also, it's highly unlikely to have so much drops on the floor, especially on a x2 drops server. I've only been able to pick up a few of them (17) and the rest of them despawned pretty quickly. Also, you can still turn of names an get even more frames back.

Edit: This was also running on Fullscreen, which basically no one uses. Probably decreases performance too, but who cares.
Thats a nice test right there, now, do the same with any weapon that have the model rendered in, well see the difference, because thats just one box multiple times, do the same with multiple models, i bet if you render right there every single weapon model of for example lv100 and drop like 10 each, your fps will go under 50, and thats with that monster pc you have that will pull some extra fps obviously, but any high-mid range (average pc) will drop to 20 easy.

Also is not only about the fps number itself, because you can run the game at 100+fps and you still can see the stuttering while moving the camera arround, its like when you change the graphic details up and down, your fps still high but you can clearly see that if you put them on low it is way more smooth, thats why i said ''game perfomance'' and not just ''fps'' because fps is not everything that goes wrong.
Old 01/08/2020, 13:56   #56

elite*gold: 199
Received Thanks: 2,695
Alleine DirectX 9 gibt einen unglaublichen performance boost und die Items verschwinden sowieso nach kurzer Zeit. Bei der Drop Rate stellt das kein Problem dar und hat es auch noch nie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zauberrasen_THEREAL View Post
Ich erwarte es um 0:00 ��
20 Uhr.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/08/2020, 15:13   #57

Quote:
Thats a nice test right there, now, do the same with any weapon that have the model rendered in, well see the difference, because thats just one box multiple times, do the same with multiple models, i bet if you render right there every single weapon model of for example lv100 and drop like 10 each, your fps will go under 50, and thats with that monster pc you have that will pull some extra fps obviously, but any high-mid range (average pc) will drop to 20 easy.

Also is not only about the fps number itself, because you can run the game at 100+fps and you still can see the stuttering while moving the camera arround, its like when you change the graphic details up and down, your fps still high but you can clearly see that if you put them on low it is way more smooth, thats why i said ''game perfomance'' and not just ''fps'' because fps is not everything that goes wrong.
There you go;

Without any drops

08-01-2020, 14:36:22 Nksp.exe benchmark completed, 2902 frames rendered in 11.313 s
Average framerate : 256.5 FPS
Minimum framerate : 231.7 FPS
Maximum framerate : 265.5 FPS
1% low framerate : 9.4 FPS
0.1% low framerate : 9.4 FPS

With drops
08-01-2020, 14:37:34 Nksp.exe benchmark completed, 2086 frames rendered in 9.859 s
Average framerate : 211.5 FPS
Minimum framerate : 183.9 FPS
Maximum framerate : 223.1 FPS
1% low framerate : 7.9 FPS
0.1% low framerate : 7.9 FPS

There were 41 Garfner Dual Sword's on the ground. Also it's highly unlikely to even get close to 41 drops on the ground on an x2 Server. Items also despawn after one minute has passed.

And despite there being so many drops, I didn't notice anything different from before.

You also have to remember that you will need quite a while to kill one of these mobs. I was able to recieve ONE Grafner Dual Sword after like 4 mobs with x1 + Lucky Scroll. (basically a drop rate of x2)

And I don't know if you knew, but there are not 40 mobs lined up side by side. (especially since those specific mobs only exist 36 times, at least in my database)

I hope you can now understand how impossible it will be for you to 1.) have these numbers of drops and 2.) ever seeing those performance drops while farming anything in such an high level range is also near impossible.

You'd see a lot of performance going down though if you go to Juno Center, Arena or Castle Sieges with a lot of players being there obviously. But those PvP places shouldn't even be as bad as one any other server, because there is no 100% cooldown, which basically means you don't have 30 clerics that each put an effect onto every player in the party.

Anyways, I wish y'all good luck and have fun with this server here.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/08/2020, 15:33   #58

eliminate ex rogue and ex mage and add ep1/ep2 juno
Old 01/08/2020, 15:57   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder313 View Post
stfu
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2020, 17:21   #60

elite*gold: 199
Received Thanks: 2,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder313 View Post
Ex Chars are deleted, ep4 juno have a much better performance so actually no way to use the old one.
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread