Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EP4] Victory Last Chaos

Discussion on [EP4] Victory Last Chaos within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/18/2018, 17:56   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by κııσκυ. View Post
The ACC Problem will be fixxed soon i remember. And the Level Up Speed isn‘t a Bugg. It‘s Boring to get cap After killing 10 monsters, so he decreased the rate.
I never said its slow or bugged, just that its boring. I cleaned whole chapel and made it from 146 to 152 as assassin. It isnt slow, speed of it is fine, its just a lot of expbs spending at the same place. Would have been nice to make the exp outside of chapel same as inside, so player can have some change in leveling paths. Thats why I mentioned caves too, Cobal which is lvl 125 gives more exp than troll king thats lvl 140, or chaser in misty canyon

Hope we get more players, would make server more interesting
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2018, 19:01   #62

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oziris1205 View Post
I never said its slow or bugged, just that its boring. I cleaned whole chapel and made it from 146 to 152 as assassin. It isnt slow, speed of it is fine, its just a lot of expbs spending at the same place. Would have been nice to make the exp outside of chapel same as inside, so player can have some change in leveling paths. Thats why I mentioned caves too, Cobal which is lvl 125 gives more exp than troll king thats lvl 140, or chaser in misty canyon

Hope we get more players, would make server more interesting
Yes thats correct that the lvl path should be a little bit free for choose.

But with the thing that you spend alot of expb at the same place isnt right, look on the old lc times, there you spend 10k or much more in chapel
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/18/2018, 22:35   #63

elite*gold: 7
21:46 Disconnected
21:59 Disconnected
22:34 Disconnected
22:36 Disconnected
23:01 Disconnected

... Bye bye Victory LC.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/22/2018, 17:48   #64

der GS meinte etwas von einem großen update, kommt da noch was oder wars das mit dem server?
Old 10/22/2018, 18:07   #65

elite*gold: 36
Received Thanks: 1,044
Kommt bestimmt was. Man muss ja auch was machen bei den spielerzahlen.
Old 10/23/2018, 01:28   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLikeMe™ View Post
der GS meinte etwas von einem großen update, kommt da noch was oder wars das mit dem server?
Die ganzen halbfertigen Server von den Möchtegern Admins werden doch sowieso nie was.
Old 10/23/2018, 12:26   #67

Well, Barcode, would it's be the moment for a little update?

Let's me make a little list of these problems we can find on your server. Until I don't find you anymore IG, even by being the only active player Lol...

1) Too many DC's. A lot of people has a problem with the RTT of this server he always fails somewhere. (I tried by being plugged on Ethernet [Basiclly I use Wi-Fi] to make my test I tested my RTT/PING & turned-off my Wi-Fi Roots, and give the whole full capacity to my Ethernet.) // Result: 7 min and I go a DC. (I used to try with an RJ45 Cat 6 (I basically use 5 or 5E) and modified my port & Key results ... 16 min before to got a DC { I made the same test with USA & Brasil server the both connected at the same time...The both stayed more than 12 hours without any DC's.)

2) Errors logs issue... The best of this server. If you TP/RC too much or logs off/n you are sure at 98% to get an error log (I lost like 70 Igni's due of that on this Serv Lel.

3) You know it already but I remember the MasterCombo ACC who gives useless seals that btw don't work tho (From KeyNecklage of Master Combo to Wind/Earth..Necklaces). PS: Ninja power from Fog doesn't work. As Aaron don't give Despaired Charms.

4) EXP Table changes too much from each mob.

You see it easily, at Lv.155 I killed a Troll in Ebony Mine, so I started my test,

The lowest Troll (At the spawn spots), gave me (Ofc) only 0.01% so a basic amount of XP, but while I'm going through the Flora Caves, a Cobal gave me 0.09% which is a lot if you compare from the Troll, buts is not the best, the best is that if you go trough Moonshine and kill one of these Rotten cadavers near Chappel, you will get only 0.11%....These difference leave no choice to players to find they're own way to evolve. (You already suppressed the Craft system which is the best part of LC from Lv.140 + so give us back the choice to XP where we want .

5) Some mobbers give errors logs/DC to some players.
- Sorcerer of Trivia Valleys,
- Chappel boss Goosgo (I hear 4 people talking about errors logs while shooting and joining him.)
- Sea Horse Story's Quest, she gives me one time on two errors logs while delivering the Quest.

And I still looking for others ...

6) Some items still missing their descriptions, or add errors on it.

7)Autolog-Saver works one time on two, when you log off or get errors logs when you try to connect he says a lot of time "System error" (PS: I noticed that if I wait for 10 seconds before to relog he work fine, but it still annoying)

8) Unlimited IDB, a famous bug on LC everyone has seen it one day, this little IDB that you activate but always stay in your Inventory... She also doesn't give you any, more luck, you would be better-trying lottery than her lol)

9) Nothing to set Gold? WaHFiT? ...Maybe bounding the starters pots, would help to make it...Also maybe force people to buy these in I-M (For Haters, I don't buy Cash so I would have a huge handicap too but whatever it's a Game) and it also useless to have items in IM if they are finally free and supra easy to get!. So make something on it, or put it in Cash Merchant or just give Char already Lv.165 that way lool... (Just a joke the final idea, never do it!)

10) Elemental boss don't drop ACC (Or the rates is so lowwwww that you could never get one (I killed Muta 11 time this morning ...Many jewels etc but not Accessories :-(. For a boss that Oneshot me ..You got it :$

11) No staff...No real rules at the end then. (Like the T-chat where everybody was talking different languages ..On an "International Server" its kind of annoying, we elected the English language as the main one s not for nothing...Because sometime between, ENG, French, German, Spanish both melded in the sam T-chat is kind of difficult to read it LoL

12)....The list is too long I'm not done yet, but hungry AsFk. So see ya later I count on you to make a good patch....

Don't focus on trying to add new things, fixing the old one is way enough, trust me.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/23/2018, 18:19   #68

elite*gold: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLikeMe™ View Post
Meines wissens nach kommt etwas. Allerdings gibt es wohl kleiner komplikationen weswegen es sich verzögert.
Old 10/25/2018, 18:05   #69

elite*gold: 26
Hoffe es auch, Server ist spielbar außer das, dass skillen ist bisschen übertrieben ist.
Old 10/27/2018, 02:12   #70

Keine Ahnung was los ist, aber wenn ich versuche lc zu starten bekomme ich Meldung
Nksp.exe Fehler (0x0000042) oder so was
Wie kann ich das beheben ?
Old 10/27/2018, 13:18   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenit View Post
Keine Ahnung was los ist, aber wenn ich versuche lc zu starten bekomme ich Meldung
Nksp.exe Fehler (0x0000042) oder so was
Wie kann ich das beheben ?
entpack ohne antivir hatte ich auch das problem
Old 10/29/2018, 14:24   #72

Server tot 💀

Auf dem Server ist ja null los .. ausgestorben ???
Fabse, was machst du bloß - investierst du keine Zeit da rein?
Old 10/29/2018, 14:54   #73

elite*gold: 36
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenit View Post
Auf dem Server ist ja null los .. ausgestorben ???
Fabse, was machst du bloß - investierst du keine Zeit da rein?
Sorry falls sich das harsch anhört, aber war da überhaupt mal was richtig los?

Soll jetzt nicht böse klingen.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2018, 15:11   #74

remove afinities
Old 10/29/2018, 16:44   #75

elite*gold: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veni/Marius View Post
Sorry falls sich das harsch anhört, aber war da überhaupt mal was richtig los?

Soll jetzt nicht böse klingen.
Waren 65 Spieler drauf. Aber durch die tatsache das irgendwer permanent Ch.3 gecrashed hat und Fabse den Crash nicht gefunden hatte sind die meisten wieder gegangen. Muss man jetzt eben mal abwarten ob/wann da jetzt was kommt. Mein letzter Stand war das der Fixx kommt, allerdings weiß ich nicht wann.
Closed Thread