Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a high xp / farming server

Discussion on Looking for a high xp / farming server within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Looking for a high xp / farming server

Hello

I'm looking for a server where we can xp ultrafast, but at max lvl, we can start farming to get *** stuff like. I don't wan't to have to xp for a week, need something fast, but where we can start farming to get unique high level stuff.

Any server like this around?

Thanks
Old 07/02/2018, 15:54   #2

i would recommend ashura last chaos for you, at max lvl u can farm cash,endgear,jewels do Affinity and stuff like this. cap is 165 and atm the most populated german/eu Server i guess
Old 07/03/2018, 04:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thugonomic View Post
i would recommend ashura last chaos for you, at max lvl u can farm cash,endgear,jewels do Affinity and stuff like this. cap is 165 and atm the most populated german/eu Server i guess
With 100+ afk players waiting for free afk cash...
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/03/2018, 17:35   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuRRR View Post
With 100+ afk players waiting for free afk cash...
Quick guide how to: AshuraLC

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for Best Bot for Galaxy Gates/Palladium Farming/ Bonus Box Farming
01/22/2023 - DarkOrbit - 22 Replies
I've stopped playing for a couple years and want to get back into the grove of things. So I was seeing if there was a bot that would Bonus Box bot, palladium bot farm, and galaxy gate completion bot. I used to have a bot that did gates and also collected bonus boxes and would collect 100k a night but that was like years ago and I want to get back into the game. Anyone can make any recommendations along with how much they cost. The cheaper the better!
WOW HAND Leveling/WOW Honor Farming/WOW Gear Farming/WOW Gold--->>>TWV SELLER!
03/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 281 Replies
Greetings elitepvpers community and alll people here, Thanks for your long-term support , we really appreciate that! And we do have done a lot of efforts to improve our service quality in the past , we know what's the most important factor if we wanna keep the service as good as always, that is, to be up-to-date! The following packages are somewhat hot ones, please visit our site for more packages, thanks WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages: RAF 1-60 Package Send a Free 1-60
WOW PowerLeveling,Honor Farming,Badge Farming,Gear Up,Proffesion lvl up and more.
06/19/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello folks, Tired or boored to level your characters? A new patch is on and your gear is out of date? Decided to start pvp and miss the gear? Just turned 80 and want some gear? Want to get boosted in arena? Want to level the proffesions you always wanted? I am here to help you! WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages:
WTS lv 28 Farming char with 2m sp [PERSIA] or WTT for farming char on Eos Chinese
03/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
My Char is Chinese Full int female. has saint knight avatar, another 14 days of sp ticket and another 28 days sp ticket in storage. Has GDF and 250m!! I accept money too, but only serious offers, from verified paypal users and only as a GIFT! Only making trades and deals with MM like trane! I also trade for a low lvl farming char on Eos!! must be chinese and no build or int build !! msn: [email protected]
Ninja Farming Vs. Warrior Farming!
11/28/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
(Ok before you say anything im sure theres already been a post or thread on this but i couldnt find it.) So i decided im going to start farming a melee class what would you guys say the best class to do this with is ninja or warrior. I need to get to 120 on each character as fast as possible and i plan on buying some elite + gear so they can take hit where there leveling. I know the tower/fan quest is fairly easy with a ninja cause of toxic fog so im not sure if id be able to pull through...