Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ep.4 Last Chaos

Discussion on Ep.4 Last Chaos within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old 09/09/2017, 23:15   #16

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyNachos View Post
and this is why your on the side of never having a server? Because if you tried to release one it would get 0 players? Even though my servers go down after 1-2 months i still reached 200+ online on all. Why you may ask? Well because many people do not "hate" me, people still enjoy my servers they just wish i was better at security! But I do not know coding, even though I have tried to learn it, it does not really workout for me. Many people target my servers because they are jealous that an 18 year old server maker can do better than a 35 year old who knows coding !
Just for info, I own my private server since december 2013 (one of most stable and never hacked) and we're still online.
You should not blame others for your incompetence.
Or better, you should learn from who knows what he's doing better than you and not blame him
Old 09/10/2017, 00:14   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeToMove View Post
Just for info, I own my private server since december 2013 (one of most stable and never hacked) and we're still online.
You should not blame others for your incompetence.
Or better, you should learn from who knows what he's doing better than you and not blame him
and which server is this? that you own since 2013?
Old 09/16/2017, 23:51   #18

Hmmm...

Oh Nathan, you should stop now.

All of yours servers was for the most of them a great bullshit..Let me explain :

- Racist/Stupid/Egoist/Kiddy Staff first.
- Players helped by the staff and even ADM (You)
- Ddos & Hacks everywhere.
- 200 ppl online? Lol, let me laugh dude, 20 online , 180 bot toon AFK.
- Ghost rules for some players but nor for others
- Useless update or even no update,
- Most Online time reached something like 3 months maybe? And If I count all the downtime you don't even reach a months Lol.

No please, make us a favour, Finish your study, find a Job, go drinking , smoking, ******* or whatever else but do not make any others Last Chaos Private server Lol.

One day even Gamigo will complain about your server LoooL.

Well Nat, hm... Good luck in Life, I pray *** to never see you opening any others LC-PS.

Will all the love possible. A LastChaos Fan.
Old 09/20/2017, 00:41   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerd9494 View Post
Hmmm...

Oh Nathan, you should stop now.

All of yours servers was for the most of them a great bullshit..Let me explain :

- Racist/Stupid/Egoist/Kiddy Staff first.
- Players helped by the staff and even ADM (You)
- Ddos & Hacks everywhere.
- 200 ppl online? Lol, let me laugh dude, 20 online , 180 bot toon AFK.
- Ghost rules for some players but nor for others
- Useless update or even no update,
- Most Online time reached something like 3 months maybe? And If I count all the downtime you don't even reach a months Lol.

No please, make us a favour, Finish your study, find a Job, go drinking , smoking, ******* or whatever else but do not make any others Last Chaos Private server Lol.

One day even Gamigo will complain about your server LoooL.

Well Nat, hm... Good luck in Life, I pray *** to never see you opening any others LC-PS.

Will all the love possible. A LastChaos Fan.
Do not worry, I am working on a new one !