Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EP4/2.0] Enjoy Last Chaos

Discussion on [EP4/2.0] Enjoy Last Chaos within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old 11/30/2022, 20:58   #196

elite*gold: 0
Schön das man die Wahrheit löschen lässt. Da haben die ja den Nagel auf den Kopf getroffen
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2022, 16:38   #197

elite*gold: 24
I feel sorry for the people who accuse me of corruption, our server is already 6.5 years old and you always say something and none of you showed anything but words. It's sad actually.
Old 12/13/2022, 10:30   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constance. View Post
I feel sorry for the people who accuse me of corruption, our server is already 6.5 years old and you always say something and none of you showed anything but words. It's sad actually.

that's not true what you say, you've gotten enough evidence over and over again. But again and again you protect certain people, and no matter how clear the evidence has been, you cover and protect them over and over again. You got the best first-hand proof, it was about your corrupt policeman SolInvictus taking advantage of his post, and you protect him over and over again. So many reports did you get from different people because of him, and all different people lying independently? you don't have to make people here believe that you as an admin are so honest and fair to all players. Strangely, you only block or ban these people immediately when SolInvictus sends you reports, but if it's the other way around SolInvictus and he is reported by the people, then you smash everything, cover and protect him. you even tested the evidence yourself, only to realize that it was true. And how should someone know that you can make yourself invisible at the tower in police mode and then take off the uniform and then remain invisible to absorb the towers unnoticed, only the one who got a police job from you can know that, no one else can know what rights he has. and yet SolInvictus did not get any consequences for this, he made fun of the server that someone had sent a voice message from him to you and he can still keep his police job. And that's the truth.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/13/2022, 12:59   #199

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiesoAuchNicht View Post
that's not true what you say, you've gotten enough evidence over and over again. But again and again you protect certain people, and no matter how clear the evidence has been, you cover and protect them over and over again. You got the best first-hand proof, it was about your corrupt policeman SolInvictus taking advantage of his post, and you protect him over and over again. So many reports did you get from different people because of him, and all different people lying independently? you don't have to make people here believe that you as an admin are so honest and fair to all players. Strangely, you only block or ban these people immediately when SolInvictus sends you reports, but if it's the other way around SolInvictus and he is reported by the people, then you smash everything, cover and protect him. you even tested the evidence yourself, only to realize that it was true. And how should someone know that you can make yourself invisible at the tower in police mode and then take off the uniform and then remain invisible to absorb the towers unnoticed, only the one who got a police job from you can know that, no one else can know what rights he has. and yet SolInvictus did not get any consequences for this, he made fun of the server that someone had sent a voice message from him to you and he can still keep his police job. And that's the truth.
I have to agree with you there, and the admin knows that Sollnvictus is lying and protects him anyway. Just ask yourself how the sentence (Korupt) comes about. in which she smashes ALL the evidence against Sollnvictus like a snowman in summer
Old 12/13/2022, 17:03   #200

elite*gold: 36
Received Thanks: 1,044
But where is any evidence for anything? I've yet to see anything here that sounds "bad".

From what I can see someone was absorbing (getting dcs?) while being invisible. Nothing crazy, **** happens.
And whatever had been uploaded previously also was supposedly deleted.

IF there is anything it shouldn't be hard to show screenshots, videos, audios etc. Right now it's a a he said she said situation.
Old 12/13/2022, 18:01   #201

There was a ling here at elite pvpers who took them out because they just want to whine and cover up evidence. and the admin has more than enough evidence
PM me and I'll send you the audio in question

PS: The audio is in German.

I sent you a request on Discoerd
Old 12/20/2022, 10:03   #202

elite*gold: 24
Dear friend! I saw this record, except for the words, it is absolutely not supported by anything. If he did a capture in invisibility, as stated in this entry, the capture of the territory, then when you click on the tower, you would see his nickname. When capturing a tower, there is a window with information about who is currently capturing and his nickname, no matter if your character is invisible or not, the invader's nickname information will be displayed exactly. I said give it to me and I will not just remove the person from the police, but block him forever, instead I heard that I was a thief. If a player writes to you in the chat that he is a cheater, this does not mean that this is really so, he can joke, words and actions are different moments, so first attach at least one screenshot of the violation and then you can continue to tell your tales about how unfair and dishonest administrator for this server.
Old 01/09/2023, 19:23   #203

You can write what you want, you have a Solnvictus the tyrant on the server, it's good because all players are being chased away, keep listening to Solnvictus and the server doesn't lose your virus (Solnvictus)
PS: No one is allowed to do the arena time except his guild and Ali guild, so they don't care what their server looks like, the little tyrant does it for them