It's not hard, just test some days/weeks and you will understand everything easy, just don't forget to do an backup and be always patient until you figure it out and keep in mind what you did, "learning from mistakes".
The only tool i would use is maybe an lod. exporter.
Everything else could be done on the database.
It's not hard, just test some days/weeks and you will understand everything easy, just don't forget to do an backup and be always patient until you figure it out and keep in mind what you did, "learning from mistakes".
The only tool i would use is maybe an lod. exporter.
Everything else could be done on the database.
[10/28/14] Currently Working Tools DC / ML 11/10/2014 - Dragon City - 31 Replies I thought it would be nice to put everything together in one thread to make it easier. I've done a lot of testing to see what works and what doesn't lately. Here are some of the findings. Feel free to add to the list and I'll try to keep it updated.
- Most tools here have other capabilities but these are the ones I found most useful.
- I did NOT make these.
-= Dont Forget To "*Thanks!" =-
Dragon City
-=Best Gold and Food!!=-
(By: 3q1anahanh)
No tools working 05/03/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies I play L2 on a Private server and no tools worked.
PLS Help
[RFOPH]Working Tools 04/18/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 17 Replies These tools are currently working on RFOPH
Files uploaded respectively
1. RFbinCMvr_nopatch.rar (RF.exe and RF_online.bin CM version)
- you need this to bypass the tools
2. YaRFOB.rar (Yet another RF Online Bot)