Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 00:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[RELEASE] Basic Ditto bot for kalonline

Discussion on [RELEASE] Basic Ditto bot for kalonline within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
HighGamer.'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,983
Received Thanks: 975
You need dll injector
Attached Files
File Type: zip Dll Injector.zip (435.5 KB, 30 views)
HighGamer. is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
You need dll injector
Thank you. However, keypress tab does not re-enable tab in game. Any soultion for that?
anglezz is offline  
Old   #33
 
HighGamer.'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,983
Received Thanks: 975
Maybe tab needs updates to re-enable it .. atm its probably outdated i will update it later maybe in a month.. atm im too busy.
HighGamer. is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I was told I wouldn't get banned, but I got banned immediately after using the program.

I used the Kal Online Ditto Bot you created; I was told I wouldn't get banned, but I was banned immediately after using the program.
hwabeag is offline  
Old   #35
 
HighGamer.'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,983
Received Thanks: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwabeag View Post
I was told I wouldn't get banned, but I got banned immediately after using the program.

I used the Kal Online Ditto Bot you created; I was told I wouldn't get banned, but I was banned immediately after using the program.
All servers are different and some owners ban if they see any suspicious activity.

This probably won't work on Official Kal.
HighGamer. is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
need hack bot for Kingdom Kalonline or INT kalonline
09/02/2022 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
hello everybody! guys --> please can some1 help me ? i need (bot) for Kalonline (Int server) or for (KingDom) kalonline private server ANY OF THESE SERVERS ---> please if u have tell me or comment !
[Release] Working INT Ditto (Macro program)
07/14/2018 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies
Working and tested on Int Kal. (Xtrap doesn't close it) Download: https://mega.nz/#!ZPBQhQhA!GlVDkOrWj-gn1FiLcScH0Hm lUdzxvGreAiN1AYtWOfk VirtusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/bb416260dc8aaf0a ba0640b51b1da0d9a15a1b14f04063a7fa017e9a634b18a7/d etection How does it work? Make it run as Administrator and when you click on New Ditto/Load profile and make one or use u have. And where is F8 Button click on it, than click on Kal and press F8 inside game. Etc healing one: // My healing...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.