Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unblock Int server

Discussion on Unblock Int server within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/12/2012, 02:18   #226

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by s91 View Post
Well, I know that you are looking for attention since your account has been blocked and you got nothing else to do than flaming here. If you had a piece of common sense, you would notice that you can say being served and getting served, but ok, I'll stop being your English teacher. I am from Germany, yes, but I am not German. I would not even mind if I was German, because I do not know, what nationalities have to do with such useless stuff.
Your only reason is to get attention, thats no prejudice, it's a fact. You just flame in order to vent your spleen, because you are blocked. We have also talked on msn about your unblock, but I have hidden ths until now. If I posted the logs into this forum, I am sure that Mahatma would delete you because of your stupidness, which is also conspicuous due to your first post.
This was my last post for you, was nice to meet you, cheers.
Look a few posts back. I got unblocked about 3 weeks ago. Sure, post the logs so Mahatma (whoever that is) can delete me. I am sooooooooooooooo afraid. There were at least 5 noobs like you claiming that they can do ****, or at least know that can do ****, and nothing's happened.

Hence, please post the logs! plix! I don't save them myself so I can't post them.

s91 has been served x 2

Next!
Old 02/12/2012, 15:32   #227

elite*gold: 281
#closed
Thanks
6 Users
Closed Thread