Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Application [PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds]

Discussion on Application [PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Application [PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds]

Please find below my application for the section PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. Please note that the application previously was for Silkroad Online, but after drifting away from the section I have turned my attention elsewhere and feel like this section is more fitting to be appointed with a new moderator, further assisting the current moderator in their section with the ever growing daily posts, threads and hacks which haven't been virus checked.

Why should you be re-appointed?
- 10 years of contribution and support to Elitepvpers.
- Held a moderator role previously for some time within the Silkroad Online section, proving that during that time I was willing to work towards the role of moderator which took around two years and once I got it, I supported the section as much as possible and didn't just give up.

How do you feel that you could benefit this section?
- I've been browsing these forums for almost a decade now, so I've kind of got an "eye" for sections which need support. The PUBG section is exactly that. Whilst it still has the current moderator, Shawak, who is doing a great job, I feel that the section is currently becoming increasingly popular and more threads, posts and non virus checked hacks are being posted there daily. I think it'll be a huge benefit to the section to add another moderator who already knows his way around in order to deter any viruses, flaming, and just to simply enforce the rules in that section.

Activity?
- For the past few years, my activity has been all over the place, mainly due to growing up, getting a new job, and basically finding my feet in life. Eventually my attention turned away from elitepvpers and I ended up losing my previous moderator and editorial role due to this. But, now that I'm happily stable in my new job and home, I feel like elitepvpers is now a hobby, checking it daily, conversing with the community, and just generally helping out doesn't seem so much of a stressful task as it did before as I have more spare time now when I'm not at work.

My activity in this section isn't great, by any means. Mainly due to the large amount of threads posted there are only hack releases, and not conversations, so I'm unable to get involved that way. But, as a moderator, I would then be able to devote my spare time rooting through all of the available hacks, virus scanning them, and just general cleaning up (flaming, etc) and making the community more active and sociable as I did with the Silkroad Online section.

Any further questions or interview requests I'll be happy to oblige to. Feel free to send me a PM, or just simply follow the Discord link below which I'm usually active on.
Thanks
16 Users
Old 07/25/2017, 17:04   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Can't say anything bad about you. Hope you will get this position again, if there's anyone needed!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2017, 17:10   #3

elite*gold: 776
The Black Market: 193/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,739
You are a nice guy and quite funny.

But would that section need that many mods?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2017, 07:37   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewfwefewfw View Post
You are a nice guy and quite funny.

But would that section need that many mods?
Personally, I wouldn't say it's in desperate need. But with the forever-growing advertisement section which usually averages around 100 posts per day (if not many more when there's problems with servers and such, or a new, popular server opens around summer time) it can reach up to 150~200 in just one thread, many of which contain flaming, spamming, so on so forth. It just shows that I'm readily available when the time arises, be it whenever. And, upon checking my reports and posts over the past year(s), it proves that

Thank you for your response nevertheless.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2017, 09:26   #5

elite*gold: 776
The Black Market: 193/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum View Post
Personally, I wouldn't say it's in desperate need. But with the forever-growing advertisement section which usually averages around 100 posts per day (if not many more when there's problems with servers and such, or a new, popular server opens around summer time) it can reach up to 150~200 in just one thread, many of which contain flaming, spamming, so on so forth. It just shows that I'm readily available when the time arises, be it whenever. And, upon checking my reports and posts over the past year(s), it proves that

Thank you for your response nevertheless.
Oh, I didn't even check that section because I thought there wouldn't be any discussion as it should be just advertising.

You are actually right and there is lots of discussion daily.

If the mods need help, why not?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2017, 13:46   #6

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 1,214
The most appropriate person for this section.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2017, 20:07   #7

elite*gold: 0
Get it Callum!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2017, 08:13   #8

Received Thanks: 1,188
I hope you will be more active this time. gl
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2017, 02:18   #9

elite*gold: 35
Callum is kind, helpful and responsible. The best person for Silkroad section. GO CALLUM GO!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2017, 12:11   #10

elite*gold: 15
Keep going Callum <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2017, 19:25   #11

elite*gold: 1400
Waiting for you man, You are really Active, Responsible, Helpful. I hope you back again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2017, 02:45   #12

I hope they would accept you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2017, 02:03   #13

keep continue
Old 12/30/2017, 13:34   #14

He proved himself as not capable last time, i wonder why on earth you'd want to hire him again. Besides most of those people saying "u're perfect for this position" and such comments are just his friends so... I mean if he proved himself not valid / professional why would you want to hire him again.
Old 02/17/2018, 19:33   #15

elite*gold: 16
Received Thanks: 7,521
Omg yes *__* x3