Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of the Storm
You last visited: Today at 07:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

toBstoH - Heroes of the Storm 2.0 vs AI BOT

Discussion on toBstoH - Heroes of the Storm 2.0 vs AI BOT within the Heroes of the Storm forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 05/24/2017, 10:03   #106

elite*gold: 0
Hi I want to buy bot, how come can't donate right now?
Old 05/24/2017, 15:30   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by siccario View Post
I have a geforce gt 1070th when I create the virtual machine and maximum graphics settings in the vm distinguished it is not enough. Blizzard says the graphics requirement is too low. On the graphics card it can not be. This is very good. i use VMware Workstation 12 Player
Thanks for your feedback. I faced that problem several times myself, but i thougth its not soooo importent like other things, because the bot is running, and if he not hit the champion correctly he will just play that hero over and over again.

But i will have a look at your suggestion and will release a solution soon. Thanks again for your feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlsy View Post
Hi I want to buy bot, how come can't donate right now?
Send me an email or pm plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by siccario View Post
I have a geforce gt 1070th when I create the virtual machine and maximum graphics settings in the vm distinguished it is not enough. Blizzard says the graphics requirement is too low. On the graphics card it can not be. This is very good. i use VMware Workstation 12 Player
Lower your settings. Just shaders need to be high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tig3rcl@w View Post
If you run it within vmware player, will it continue to run in the background, or does it needs to be in front.

(similar as it would be with normal gaming)
Hots has to stay in foreground within the VM, but the vm can be minimized.
Old 05/25/2017, 09:23   #108

Hi, can you please upload new trial version that actually works?

Currently the trial version in first post can press "READY" button to search a game, but once the map loads, it is stuck on Detecting Map... the hero doesn't move, then AFK and get kicked out.

I am playing with High Shader as well and correct resolution. Please help.

*EDIT: I want to see the bot working before I buy full version, thankyou.
Old 05/25/2017, 11:21   #109

It does Work besides my héro sélection prob, assure yourself to have have the game in english, fast cast on and qwe as keys instead of aze
Old 05/25/2017, 15:54   #110

Where can i download new version? This bot is amazing!
Old 05/25/2017, 20:10   #111

For now you can test 0.7.91 which seems to be the latest version if i read well the "plans"
Old 05/26/2017, 00:49   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elal View Post
Hi guys,

trying the bot right now, and it's missclicking when having "Use lowest hero" active.

The bot try to clic right on the char; so depending on hitboxes sometimes it fails : got it fail with Xul or Morales for examples.

Could you make it clic on top of them on the line who describe the selected heroe ?
For example "Click Zarya to change Hero" => "Ranged Warrior" ; the "Ranged Warrior" line open up character selection while being fix no matter hitboxes.

Or maybe am i just the one having this issue ?
Tnkaks again for that tip. Works excelent (I thought about placing multiply spots in the hitbox and verifying if the click works, but your solution is much easier). Will be released in the next Version.
Old 05/27/2017, 13:54   #113

Np, glad to "help".

Could you tell me when you plan to do another resolution ?
Would need 1680*1050 for my wife comp

I thought instead of making many resolution settings you could just make "1920*1080" or "XXXX*YYY" (any low res reachable by manys) but in windowed mode
This way everyone could just check "windowed" if their screen can't reach 1920*1080 and you would only have 1 res to build.
Old 05/28/2017, 11:08   #114

The prolem is, the bot uses about 200 Color values on specifix x/y coordinates on the Monitor. I could calculate them down to other Resolution, but most of the colorvalues wont be correct anymore. So i have to add tollerances. Thats not a big deal at all, but i think some People with different resolutions will have Problems and i would have to Support them.

If i do a new (low) main Resolution i have to redo all 200+ Colors.
I thought about using a low res when i started coding the bot. But i never wanted to Support Commercial botters, that lvl 100 accounts at the same time and sell them on eBay.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2017, 11:16   #115

Looks interesting - Thanks for contribution
Old 05/28/2017, 14:20   #116

For people with lower resolution laptops If your Gfx Card supports higher resolutions but your screen is not you can install a Vm set the resolution to 1080p and it will work as long as you don´t rescale that Window. Basicly it´s the same as adding a Virtual 2nd Monitor with higher resolution.

I tested it on my old Laptop the Fps are really bad but it works like a charm and i can use my Desktop for other stuff in the meanwhile without losing performance on my main rig.
Old 05/28/2017, 17:03   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlsy View Post
Hi, can you please upload new trial version that actually works?

Currently the trial version in first post can press "READY" button to search a game, but once the map loads, it is stuck on Detecting Map... the hero doesn't move, then AFK and get kicked out.

I am playing with High Shader as well and correct resolution. Please help.

*EDIT: I want to see the bot working before I buy full version, thankyou.
This is whats is happeneing with my trail as well. Attempting to reload VM and see what happens
Old 05/29/2017, 01:15   #118

Also looking for a trial version, so I can value if this will be worth my money.
Old 05/29/2017, 04:09   #119

Purchased full version last night, bot works well enough in game but it is no where near what the experience we got from the Free Hots-Bot that was discontinued. Files are also hosted on a download site that only allows 1 free download per 3 hours. So if you are like me and did the trial version, and then decided to buy, you have to sit and wait 3 hours just to get what you paid for.

Bot will move to set points on the map and auto attack. Will not use abilities or run from damage. It will get you XP though.

My main concerns at this point are:

1)Pause button doesn't seem to work half the time, and when you try to un-pause it will not work either.

2)Most the time I have to force quit the client to get it to close so I can reopen after a failed pause attempt.

3) Program will continue to manipulate your mouse and keyboard after program is shut down. I had to restart my PC because it kept resetting my mouse in the bottom left of my screen and hitting A

At this point I can not recommend spending the money on the bot. I realize it is new and more than happy to give it 5 stars once things get cleaned up a bit, but it is a rough experience currently.
Old 05/29/2017, 09:42   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasteland001 View Post
Purchased full version last night, bot works well enough in game but it is no where near what the experience we got from the Free Hots-Bot that was discontinued. Files are also hosted on a download site that only allows 1 free download per 3 hours. So if you are like me and did the trial version, and then decided to buy, you have to sit and wait 3 hours just to get what you paid for.

Bot will move to set points on the map and auto attack. Will not use abilities or run from damage. It will get you XP though.

My main concerns at this point are:

1)Pause button doesn't seem to work half the time, and when you try to un-pause it will not work either.

2)Most the time I have to force quit the client to get it to close so I can reopen after a failed pause attempt.

3) Program will continue to manipulate your mouse and keyboard after program is shut down. I had to restart my PC because it kept resetting my mouse in the bottom left of my screen and hitting A

At this point I can not recommend spending the money on the bot. I realize it is new and more than happy to give it 5 stars once things get cleaned up a bit, but it is a rough experience currently.

Thanks for your feedback. Maybe a few things went a little bit unlucky.

Normally i send an alternative downloadlink when someone asks me. Your request for another link came at 2:45am and i saw it the next morning. Im sorry.

I told other user that the threadhandling is no very well, but if you use everything like expectet, there should not be a problem.
(Just press 1 time on "Start" and use the X to close the bot.) F11 to Pause works very well for me and other users. Maybe you expect some different behaviour. because its not an "instant" pause button. The button will tell the bot to pause. But the bot will pause as soon as it is possible. That could took some seconds.

I thought about improving the threadhandling but to be honest i dont want to do it. There is no big profit for the users. In the moment i start the Bot in the morning, and close it in the evening. Its not nessecary to start and stop it several times.

About the experience gain, i dont know how the old bot worked, but i cant imagine how to get more xp. The xp depends on the time of the game, and the xp you gain while the game runs.
The bot destroys every fort and take about ~16 Minute for each game. That will give about 180k xp every 17 minutes.

Would be nice if you could tell me how the old bot worked.
Thanks
1 User