Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Free] HotS-Bot

Discussion on [Free] HotS-Bot within the Heroes of the Storm forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/24/2017, 16:38   #796

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Hey I'm really interested in perhaps buying a donor key for this from you but at the moment I cant even get it to open for some reason. I've managed a few times but not it wont even let me get to the key entry page. I've tried a fresh download too. Its not even making a log so I'm kinda of at a loss. I'm on Win 10 64-bit with .net completely up to date. Any help if possible would be a great help. Oh and I've even tried switching off windows defender on the chance it was trying to shut it down.
Tell me step by step whats happen, right now i cant read it out by the information's.
Try this,

"All in One Runtimes"
it will install all important tools for playing games. May you need to restart your computer before testing.
Old 02/24/2017, 16:50   #797

elite*gold: 0
I've had a closer look before trying your link and all I can see when watching processes is the the exe does open but gets shut 1-2 seconds later which is what made me think it was AV but as I said that's now off. Also along the same lines I watched the details tab and I see it opening what looks like 2 instances of dllhost(?) I think but just as quickly as the main exe they close. I'll try your link when I get home coz as I said if I can get it working I've basically got money set aside for it

Okay done that install and wasn't very much missing but even with it having finished I still can't get any more information than the post before this sadly. Really hope the information above is enough to help me somehow
Old 02/25/2017, 00:00   #798

Nope its like a empty bottle.
Sounds 95% any tool crash it.
Last option is to reinstall your computer.
Old 02/25/2017, 11:15   #799

Quote:
Originally Posted by flumio View Post
Nope its like a empty bottle.
Sounds 95% any tool crash it.
Last option is to reinstall your computer.
Yeah just did a restore to beginning of windows and at least it opened this time. Just reinstalling HoTS then will try my luck with free code just to see if it keeps working. Then all going well I'll contact you about getting my own key
Old 02/25/2017, 12:41   #800

elite*gold: 1
There is never a free slot...
Any way to get another key?

Edit:
Another question...
When there are limited free slot, maybe 10 free slots,
how u can name this bot "[Free] HotS-Bot"

You must pay to gain a slot
Old 02/26/2017, 01:22   #801

Quote:
There is never a free slot...
Any way to get another key?

Edit:
Another question...
When there are limited free slot, maybe 10 free slots,
how u can name this bot "[Free] HotS-Bot"

You must pay to gain a slot
There are one easy answer available but i think you already know it.
No one here force you to use this bot. Did you also email F2P games how they call it "free" if you dont get a slot to play the game, only premiums ? Its weekend you are not alone in this world.
Old 02/26/2017, 15:44   #802

elite*gold: 1
F2P games named F2P games couse u dont have to pay to play this game.
There is ever a slot for you and everyone else who wants play this game.
This is why the games called Free to play "FREE"
Your program, btw i will donate couse its great, its not free couse i need to buy a slot if i want to use it.

Im just little ****** of couse i want use it and couldnt couse there is never a free slot avriable...not only on weekends...
Old 02/26/2017, 21:13   #803

Quote:
F2P games named F2P games couse u dont have to pay to play this game.
There is ever a slot for you and everyone else who wants play this game.
This is why the games called Free to play "FREE"
Your program, btw i will donate couse its great, its not free couse i need to buy a slot if i want to use it.

Im just little ****** of couse i want use it and couldnt couse there is never a free slot avriable...not only on weekends...
Then you never played Blade and Soul, Ragnarok Online 2 and so on, when the traffic of players are to high you cant login to the server, only if you paid premium you always get a slot. So when anybody is ****** off then me and not you.
So the discussion is over, happy to talk about this.
Old 02/28/2017, 05:06   #804

Game had patch today.

Btw, for some people donating for this perfect tool little money is too much. I am actually little ****** because people doesn't appreciate the value of...
Old 02/28/2017, 06:11   #805

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedif2 View Post
Game had patch today.

Btw, for some people donating for this perfect tool little money is too much. I am actually little ****** because people doesn't appreciate the value of...
I wouldnt mind paying, if it wasnt 100% obvious and the routines werent ***. I cant really make my own routines. This bot doesnt work for like half the characters in the game unless you want to get reported over and over and over and over, and thats only IF thers a slot available to use. Not paying for that. Ill stick to free lol Not enough incentive to pay for it.
Old 02/28/2017, 11:30   #806

Found wrong version, the game gets a patch ?
Failed to load GameManager !

=/
Old 02/28/2017, 12:18   #807

You must waiting for the new patch from flumio
Old 02/28/2017, 13:01   #808

Failed to load GameManager !0
Old 02/28/2017, 13:07   #809

Quote:
Originally Posted by poters1 View Post
Failed to load GameManager !0

You must waiting for the new patch from flumio
Old 02/28/2017, 16:14   #810

thx flumio for the key.
i used the bot for some time (about 4 month) for free. yeah the free slot won't work every time but i think it was around 2/3 where a slot was available. so what is there to be ****** of? Someone puts his free time and work into this and present us a system that will offer everyone a change to use it for free at some times.
Closed Thread