Hey flumio, you can change the computer you use the bot on once, right? So when I build a new computer can I transfer my license over and use it on that machine?
Hey flumio, you can change the computer you use the bot on once, right? So when I build a new computer can I transfer my license over and use it on that machine?
I've noticed, sometimes when i am missing arround 10-20%, bot receives "low HP" message and runs back. But than, when he reach Barracks he returns back to the battle.
I've noticed, sometimes when i am missing arround 10-20%, bot receives "low HP" message and runs back. But than, when he reach Barracks he returns back to the battle.
I know about this, thats happen becouse the game is in beta and get much bugs.
Edit: Thank you community for nice suggestions to improve the bot and the bugreports the get the bot as fast as possible to this level.
The Bot is now private.
Is there another download?
I had it running overnight, and after a restart nothing happens when I try to open it.
EDIT: Nevermind, just ran the patcher again but now the green bar is just stuck.
I'm sure it will sort itself out eventually.
EDIT2: Everything is working perfectly now haha
Fantastic product btw, definitely worth the purchase.
Thank you very much for the continued updates and support.
Keep it up!
[Selling] D3+WoW MoP+Sc2 Hots+Hs+Hots Beta 02/26/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 9 Replies Hi, i have Battle.net account for sell ! All games included.
Diablo 3 with Reaper of Souls, Dh 1kk dps and WD ~800k dps
On Wow acc. Goblin Priest 90lvl, Tauren Warrior 90lvl, Human Pala 90lvl, Worgen Warlock 86lvl , Troll Shaman 86lvl , and many more characters ( If You're interested i can make photos etc... Same with Diablo characters)
On Sc2, You can still change your name, and unranked in ladders
Hearthstone... Almost all cards from standard, ~10 legendaries, many card covers, and...
[Selling] HOTS Heroes of the Storm BETA KEYS - Closed beta access 01/31/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies http://i.imgur.com/4q3UBI9.jpg
Instant delivery!
Heroes of the Storm beta key (Regions available: EU, US, SEA)
DISCOUNT SALE PRICE:
US: $ 9 or € 8