flumio really helps much with skype and teamviewer to get the bot ready. confirm he will do best wat he can, so really fast reply to everything.
great job offered to the tester group.
Eh strange thing after 2.0.0.4 patch with WINDOWED option...
i doesn't understand how it must work.
1. i make setting WINDOWED. make it little window. Start bot as always and its do nothing.
2. I double click at window so it take maximum size in window and start bot. Its do nothing.
Previously its work perfect. Now i use TeamViewer to start bot at remote Win PC, when i be near PC i try use it local.
Eh strange thing after 2.0.0.4 patch with WINDOWED option...
i doesn't understand how it must work.
1. i make setting WINDOWED. make it little window. Start bot as always and its do nothing.
2. I double click at window so it take maximum size in window and start bot. Its do nothing.
Previously its work perfect. Now i use TeamViewer to start bot at remote Win PC, when i be near PC i try use it local.
Win 7, x64
1 monitor, 1920x1080 res
@2
Ofcorse this cant be work, never telld you need to do this.
If you start the bot while teamview, may it cant work becouse teamview change your grafics and solution options.
I know it's probably a noobish question, but when i change from windows fullscreen to windowed, i get a message saying resolution not supported? I have been looking everywhere for a solution but i can't seem to find it?
I know it's probably a noobish question, but when i change from windows fullscreen to windowed, i get a message saying resolution not supported? I have been looking everywhere for a solution but i can't seem to find it?
Quote:
Required Resolution:
- All resolutions above and 1280x768 +++ works
I've tried several resolutions but none of them seems to work. Do you have a video showing how to set it up or? So noobs like me learn to setup the client and game properly
Hi. I tried the bot but it only moves to the first tower and then it waits there, it doesn't move after that (except if I move the character to another place, it goes back to the tower). Win 7 64 bit, 1920x1080 window mode, game in english, graphic settings are like the txt says :P
ich bekomme leider immer die Meldung :,,Resolution not supported" nachdm ich auf Trial drücke.
Normal spiele ich in 4K und habs danach mal auf 1080 gestellt aber dann funktioniert es auch nicht :P
[Selling] D3+WoW MoP+Sc2 Hots+Hs+Hots Beta 02/26/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 9 Replies Hi, i have Battle.net account for sell ! All games included.
Diablo 3 with Reaper of Souls, Dh 1kk dps and WD ~800k dps
On Wow acc. Goblin Priest 90lvl, Tauren Warrior 90lvl, Human Pala 90lvl, Worgen Warlock 86lvl , Troll Shaman 86lvl , and many more characters ( If You're interested i can make photos etc... Same with Diablo characters)
On Sc2, You can still change your name, and unranked in ladders
Hearthstone... Almost all cards from standard, ~10 legendaries, many card covers, and...
[Selling] HOTS Heroes of the Storm BETA KEYS - Closed beta access 01/31/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies http://i.imgur.com/4q3UBI9.jpg
Instant delivery!
Heroes of the Storm beta key (Regions available: EU, US, SEA)
DISCOUNT SALE PRICE:
US: $ 9 or € 8