Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Heroes of the Storm Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My hots account - Diamon5 - Almost All Heroes - 24k Gold + Bonuses!

Discussion on My hots account - Diamon5 - Almost All Heroes - 24k Gold + Bonuses! within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My hots account - Diamon5 - Almost All Heroes - 24k Gold + Bonuses!

If you wanted to play hots with an account that has almost all heroes, and a decent rank - my account is the perfect fit for you. I want to focus on my studies, so I'm selling it - my loss is your gain! I'm the original owner, and this is not a mass product offer - I only have one account, so hurry up! Everything will be provided with the account - security answers, email, I haven't changed the screenname, so you can have that changed too!

(All replays are uploaded to hotslogs as well. Account is from BETA!)

The account has almost all heroes, and enough gold to buy a few more. By the time you test the current heroes, you will most probably collect enough gold to buy the rest of the not-owned heroes that you like, check my full offer below.

!NB! I'm not providing all the exact details, such as exact levels, in order to protect the account privacy. If you want to get additional information, just hit the contact me button, and I will happily give you further details or even do a screen-sharing to show you everything!

Region: EU

Owned heroes and levels in the account: (49 total owned heroes!)
Above level 10 heroes:
Tychus; Nazeebo; The Lost Vikings; Abathur; Xul; Zagara; E.T.C.; Murky; Raynor;

Level 9 heroes:
Li Li; Kael'Thas ; Brightwing; Illidan; Valla; The Butcher; Sylvanas; Chromie; Nova; Muradin; Tyrande;

Level 5 to level 8 heroes (8 of these are level 8, getting them to level 9 will give you 750 gold each):
Malfurion; Sgt. Hammer; Jaina; Stitches; Zeratul; Azmodan; Sonya; Gazlowe; Chen; Diablo; Rexxar; Li-Ming; Tassador; Falstad; Lunara; Anub'arak; Medivh; Kerrigan; Cho;

Under level 5 heroes (Leveling them to level 5 will give you 500 gold each (EASY to be done):
Thrall; Lt. Morales; Gall; Rehgar; Artanis; Greymane; Johanna; Auriel; Zarya; Samuro

NOT-owned heroes:
Arthas, Leoric, Tracer, Uther, Gul'dan, Varian, Tyrael, Dehaka, Alarak, Kharazim

Gold in the account: 24,000 (enough to buy 2x 10,000 gold heroes + Uther/Tyrael (4,000 gold)

Master skins owned: Tychus, Nazeebo, The Lost Vikings, Abathur

Mounts:
Billie The Kid (NOT available in the shop anymore!) -
Elemental Lizard (S1 Reward) -
Elemental Wolf (S1 Reward) -
Epic Elemental Wolf (S1 reward) -
Orochi Hovercycle (Special event reward) -
Wonder Billie (NOT available in the shop anymore!) -

Stimpack:
Stimpack activated until 21th December 2016!

Ranks:
Preseason: Rank 8 hero league
Season 1: Diamond 5
Season 2 (current): Diamond 5

!The account is currently in possitive MMR, which means you will get more points by winning, and lose less points when losing!

*BONUSES!*

Bonus 1: StarCraft II (Standard Edition)

Bonus 2: Diablo III (Standard Edition + Some heroes lvl 60 inside)

Bonus 3: The account is already on Diamond 5 league, so it will get all the Diamond league rewards at the end of this season. (Mounts + Gold usually)

Bonus 4: Warcraft III Reign of chaos + Warcraft III The Frozen Throne

Price: €199

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Tags
account, buy, heroes of the storm