Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > H1Z1
You last visited: Today at 18:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MultiHack for H1Z1(KotK - JS)

Discussion on MultiHack for H1Z1(KotK - JS) within the H1Z1 forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
/delete

/delete
Old 03/03/2016, 07:58   #2

Need a Vouch? Like a 3 Day Copy so i can test if all works well, than i will write an detailed feedback?
Old 03/03/2016, 08:46   #3

If you do a vouch Copy I can do Just survive for you, I don't play King of the kill.
Old 03/03/2016, 10:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by syed_Ways View Post
If you do a vouch Copy I can do Just survive for you, I don't play King of the kill.
I think, he will not give you a Lifetime Copy for Trusting maybe a 3 or 1 Day Copy like i offered, and im pretty sure 4 Posts arent really trusted bro.
Old 03/03/2016, 10:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need1Link View Post
I think, he will not give you a Lifetime Copy for Trusting maybe a 3 or 1 Day Copy like i offered, and im pretty sure 4 Posts arent really trusted bro.
You caught me I was trying to get a lifetime free darn my plan is found out what will i do now... lol? I mean I would trust someone who denounces on a hacking forum -_- I mean you're post aren't that good... just because you chat on posts doesn't mean you're reliable I mean you have like 2 things that are sales the rest is just chatting with people... How does that make you more trusting? I mean I could just go spam random posts but I prefer to make all my post important and relevant to what I am doing... My only posts are for H1Z1 and dayz hacks that's it I don't need to say anything because I don't believe that my number of post describe how trust worthy I am more along the lines of the quality <3
Old 03/03/2016, 10:34   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by syed_Ways View Post
You caught me I was trying to get a lifetime free darn my plan is found out what will i do now... lol? I mean I would trust someone who denounces on a hacking forum -_- I mean you're post aren't that good... just because you chat on posts doesn't mean you're reliable I mean you have like 2 things that are sales the rest is just chatting with people... How does that make you more trusting? I mean I could just go spam random posts but I prefer to make all my post important and relevant to what I am doing... My only posts are for H1Z1 and dayz hacks that's it I don't need to say anything because I don't believe that my number of post describe how trust worthy I am more along the lines of the quality <3
No Offense i got Trades you dont i got Likes you dont, i got over 200 posts you dont, and youre only vouching, and never buying something.
I just want to do a Trust of 1 to 3 Day's you want Lifetime, youre only trying to get Cheats for free, the Point is i own a 500 Euro DayZ SA Cheat, a 200 Dollar Arma 3 Hack, and if this Hack is working well when i tested i will buy it Lifetime too^^, so i think you should go, and search a Job get Money and buy some Cheats before you start Talking too me like this.
Old 03/03/2016, 10:44   #7

Quote:
No Offense i got Trades you dont i got Likes you dont, i got over 200 posts you dont, and youre only vouching, and never buying something.
I just want to do a Trust of 1 to 3 Day's you want Lifetime, youre only trying to get Cheats for free, the Point is i own a 500 Euro DayZ SA Cheat, a 200 Dollar Arma 3 Hack, and if this Hack is working well when i tested i will buy it Lifetime too^^, so i think you should go, and search a Job get Money and buy some Cheats before you start Talking too me like this.
This is my last post to you because like I said quality of quantity bb grats i have sold dayz hacks it's oh well you likes cool you got likes on the internet don't you feel loved? xD it's okay and I do buy I private msg and buy private I don't do public except helping/vouch you can ask this post author xD I aleady msg'd him about a private hack just for me lol I mean I understand you feel very special it's okay that you like to be public so you can feel special and i like privacy it's all preference bb, btw I justed noticed you're gloating about owning a hack with a certain price xD thats so dumb guess what I own a trillion dollar dayz sa hack, no one else has it so I can price is to whatever I liked xD mad? thought so
Old 03/03/2016, 14:08   #8

elite*gold: 290
i would pay it with Bitcoins but not lifetime.
i have 15€ can i pay it of one month?
Old 03/03/2016, 18:51   #9

Anyone tested this?
Old 03/03/2016, 19:01   #10

I allready have Customers in my Forum that bought the cheat, so i dont need pples who test/vouch the cheat.

Old 03/03/2016, 21:16   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike-is-1337 View Post
I allready have Customers in my Forum that bought the cheat, so i dont need pples who test/vouch the cheat.

So you got Customers even if you cant even pay for the Cheat yet, because you didnt added it too the Paylist, sounds logical?
Old 03/04/2016, 00:22   #12

Quote:
So you got Customers even if you cant even pay for the Cheat yet, because you didnt added it too the Paylist, sounds logical?
this has allready been added, but its the same payment process as the arma2/3
Old 03/04/2016, 08:51   #13

Does a HWID spoofer come with the cheat?, me and my friend will buy a copy each if there is a way to bypass hwid ban
Old 03/04/2016, 15:46   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchez636 View Post
Does a HWID spoofer come with the cheat?, me and my friend will buy a copy each if there is a way to bypass hwid ban
HWID Spoofer was added yesterday because i got banned some times raging with noclip/silentaim-magic bullet

Old 03/04/2016, 20:52   #15

You should add a own payment way wich is a way fencyer so i can buy.