Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > H1Z1 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dedpacman KOTK | Player/Item ESP | Aimbot | Private

Discussion on Dedpacman KOTK | Player/Item ESP | Aimbot | Private within the H1Z1 Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 07/04/2017, 23:03   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Yep, the cheat should be working.
Even though I didn't test it yet it's safe and the guy is not bullshitting.
HOWEVER, keep in mind, if that video showing his cheat went up on reddit... oh lord, if I was him I'd close the sales right now on spot
Old 07/04/2017, 23:05   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinner1337 View Post
Yep, the cheat should be working.
Even though I didn't test it yet it's safe and the guy is not bullshitting.
HOWEVER, keep in mind, if that video showing his cheat went up on reddit... oh lord, if I was him I'd close the sales right now on spot
Jeah and you begged that he should give you the Cheat for Free or you are gonna say he is a scammer just leave thx.
Old 07/04/2017, 23:59   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmike View Post
So Dedpacman..

what user is this?

And a reddit mod just posted this.

[–]BattlEye-Sable
Thanks for making us aware, we have just banned all other users of this hack.

Thanks Phlux for messing up and other users. GG on the quick buck making
yeah, detected ;(
Old 07/05/2017, 02:24   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need1Link View Post
Jeah and you begged that he should give you the Cheat for Free or you are gonna say he is a scammer just leave thx.
Do you have some mental disease ? Coz **** I'm pretty sure you can't read or write english.
Old 07/05/2017, 07:50   #50 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 353
detected~
Old 07/05/2017, 11:23   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

detected

i used it, think he gave me a different version as he said, was Global BattlEye Banned on one 2 accounts in less than 12 hours. he said it was Dev ban but i cant believe it only used it for 12 hours and most kills was 10 lol no way. also developer friend of mine from OC said that this is copy pasted. ( not 100% sure. but until i get a real on answer on being banned im going with that )
Old 07/05/2017, 13:25   #52

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinatra12 View Post
i used it, think he gave me a different version as he said, was Global BattlEye Banned on one 2 accounts in less than 12 hours. he said it was Dev ban but i cant believe it only used it for 12 hours and most kills was 10 lol no way. also developer friend of mine from OC said that this is copy pasted. ( not 100% sure. but until i get a real on answer on being banned im going with that )

It was Detected before any of us used it *****. just got insider info
Considering you scammed to get a copy, you have no leg to stand on. It's not a BattlEye detection but I'm looking into it. I'll have an updated copy within a few days to my customers.
Old 07/05/2017, 13:40   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I didnt got banned though^^.
I used it yesterday.
Old 07/05/2017, 17:59   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need1Link View Post
I didnt got banned though^^.
I used it yesterday.

Yup, it's not a global detection.

To the 3 customers who were affected - apologies for the issues with your main accounts. Needless to say I will have an updated hack for you guys soon, but to the 3 guys who weren't dev banned the hack is still fine to use.
Old 07/05/2017, 19:54   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hello pacman i added you on skype to discus , much love<3
Old 07/06/2017, 00:00   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedpacman View Post
Yup, it's not a global detection.

To the 3 customers who were affected - apologies for the issues with your main accounts. Needless to say I will have an updated hack for you guys soon, but to the 3 guys who weren't dev banned the hack is still fine to use.
im sorry dude but if 50% of your userbase is vac benned u can not go and say its just overwatchd in cs go ! even tho its 3 users on a privat ! as a coder u should know better !
Old 07/06/2017, 14:38   #57

The hack has been updated and will be sent to the users who were dev banned shortly. Please note that the hack was not detected by BattlEye -- you will get a popup box in-game saying BattEye Global ID #123456 if it's detected; the id is for disputing the ban. The 3 of you with the disconnect issue were just getting a dc which is what happens when you are dev banned.

With the amount of attention the streamer got when caught (Blackcode), they probably looked deeper into individual users, and found some detection vector to identify the other users of the hack. This is all theory but I made some changes and it seems to be working fine again now.

Edit: Also, 2 slots have been freed up, so there are now only 5/10 using the hack. Blackcode has lost his slot due to scamming innocent people while using my hack as 'proof', and Raymanzone has lost his due to a chargeback.

Streaming is also not supported anymore -- the updated hack does not support streaming and will show the ESP regardless of what type of capture you use.

A few options were added to the updated the menu, including bone ESP. Movement prediction and bulletdrop compensation can be toggled off. Please contact me if you are a customer and need the updated hack.
Old 07/06/2017, 18:00   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedpacman View Post
The hack has been updated and will be sent to the users who were dev banned shortly. Please note that the hack was not detected by BattlEye -- you will get a popup box in-game saying BattEye Global ID #123456 if it's detected; the id is for disputing the ban. The 3 of you with the disconnect issue were just getting a dc which is what happens when you are dev banned.

With the amount of attention the streamer got when caught (Blackcode), they probably looked deeper into individual users, and found some detection vector to identify the other users of the hack. This is all theory but I made some changes and it seems to be working fine again now.

Edit: Also, 2 slots have been freed up, so there are now only 5/10 using the hack. Blackcode has lost his slot due to scamming innocent people while using my hack as 'proof', and Raymanzone has lost his due to a chargeback.

Streaming is also not supported anymore -- the updated hack does not support streaming and will show the ESP regardless of what type of capture you use.

A few options were added to the updated the menu, including bone ESP. Movement prediction and bulletdrop compensation can be toggled off. Please contact me if you are a customer and need the updated hack.

I used your cheat only 1 day and got banned in the same time after battleye posted on reddit.

Old 07/06/2017, 18:05   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymanzone View Post
[IMG=expandable: 1]

I used your cheat only 1 day and got banned in the same time after battleye posted on reddit.

And you're the only one with a global ban. You're also refusing to let me see your in-game ban ID.

By the way, Sable was wrong. Three customers - Serbers, chuck killer, and a vouch copy to Need1Link can prove that.

Regardless, the hack is updated as I said.
Old 07/06/2017, 20:56   #60

Sorted.

Tags
aimbot, esp, h1z1, hack, undetected