Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

setting up gw2 in vitural box

Discussion on setting up gw2 in vitural box within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 512
setting up gw2 in vitural box

i want to use hacks and stuff with gw2 . but i dont want my pc banned . i dont care if the dummy account get banned . is there a way to do this?sorry if i explained this poorly .
Old 12/25/2017, 16:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Just create a new VM with Windows and install GW2. Probably it will run very slowly. Where's the problem?
Old 03/15/2018, 03:04   #3

elite*gold: 0
can you guys explain to me how to download thouse hakes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Setting Up Hamachi Privet Server [English] on Virtual Box Help
07/12/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I want to make a server that me and a friend can play on as a gm and have a but fun I have all the files and client ready + db and Virtual Box and hamachi installed I just cant setup the server I have watched so many videos none are good in English. I read tuts but none of them are easy to understand. Please Please Please :andsdown: if anyone out there will help me setup a server I would be grateful please add me on skype... My Skype: Hax0r818 Thank You ELITEPVPERS:handsdown:
Vitural PC?
03/23/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Virual PC geht nicht zu installieren hab schon 32bit und 64bit installiert... beides funzt net Help pls^^
Vitural PC 64 Bit
10/03/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey leute.. ich wollte mal fragen ob einer von euch Virtual PC 64 bit version hat wenn einer kommt von wegen Google.. hab ich schon.. nur irrgentwie bekomm ich da nur Windows Virtual Pc Update :mad: Hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen. Mfg Tomy