Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need something coded?

Discussion on Need something coded? within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need something coded?

Hello I'm looking for a friend/partner with insight on gw2. Like good ideas for a farmable rotation. I'm very familiar with lua and coded alot of modules for the mmominion bot. If you're interested in working with me feel free to PM me!

Regards
Old 09/16/2016, 16:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
*offtopic* do u like to share ur Lua for mmominion?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling all designs ( coded & non coded )
11/12/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
( Furious Sro Website coded or no coded ) This website can be getted in coded or no coded, The coded version is a coding based also on Subdreamer 2 as many ppl has seeing before so u can add news / downloads / add terms of services etc etc the coded website s working on phpmyadmin. Inside the website u have options for Donating on options as *********** ( 85+ donating systems ) Also u can add simple google adsense banners on the website its already there u only have to fix your own code (...
[WTS] Silkroad Website Templates - Coded/Not-Coded. With .PSD!
11/30/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Examples : There Is NO Examples at the moment. Prices : Price for a full coded website, with a CMS - users can register, write comments. Admin panel included , easy write to news. - 60$. Included : PSD , all files, FREE WEB HOSTING - 3 months.
The bot i coded myself
05/01/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 25 Replies
It uses the 3ter hack engine, so it pretty much has the same hacks as it. However it's UI is different since i cannot reproduce it. Succesfully tested after update, works perfectly You can download it here:Link removed by St!gmata i will post tommorow with instructions on how to use it if you don't already figure it out. You need to install windows netframe 3.0 for it to work, if you don't have it, it's already included in the archive. After you open the bot, login in the bot, then...