Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 17:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bot tries to free before purchase

Discussion on bot tries to free before purchase within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bot tries to free before purchase

Hi all, I wonder if it would be possible to try a bot before buying? As Minion bot ETRC .. because I did not want to buy a bot and do not know how to use or appreciated.
Have a good day and thx for your next answer
Old 02/03/2013, 01:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Most bots include some kind of documentation or enough user info that you could pick it up quickly. If they are not using a pay as you go structure then I would suggest sending them an email to ask. Most don't publicly offer any trials but it wouldn't hurt to ask considering it is simple enough to generate a trial key when you already have a licensing system set up.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling 2 codes for next 2 items free purchase
12/19/2011 - Need for Speed World - 4 Replies
send the money first to paypal: [email protected] cost 4 dollars and then i sent you the codes first came , first served
2x free purchase code?
12/18/2011 - Need for Speed World - 4 Replies
Hello, I was wondering if you can still scam EA for 2x free purchase codes if you pleed to support? thanks, J :mofo:
S> free 2 next purchase boost item code
12/17/2011 - Need for Speed World - 58 Replies
S> free 2 next purchase boost item code (codes will allow u to buy ur next two boost items for the price of 0 boost) currently have 15 codes in stock pm me or leave me ur msn to discuss further
WTS> NSF WORLD 2 free purchase code
12/15/2011 - Need for Speed World - 103 Replies
2 free purchase of any boost item.. currently have 8 codes left.. 10.50 Usd per code unless otherwise negotiated. pm or leave a msg here payment to [email protected] on paypal! ( only paypal accepted for scam issues ) paypal has scam prevention
FREE ITEM PURCHASE CODE FOR FREE
10/24/2011 - Need for Speed World - 21 Replies
Dear ALL i will post u a good 2 free item purchase code please like this page and i will post it so the 1 is fast will get this code