This looks like the best trainer around. I guess my theory was correct about some players being privilege and are cheating from server-side. The Super Healing and *** Mode can't be done from client-side so it has to be coming from server-side.
In order to set this theory to rest, I took a chance of being scammed out of money, which I already knew that would be the cause and losing the money once was no big deal; I took a chance on Tazhaz, who claimed he had the trainer for Super Healing, for 50 euro.
No surprise he took the 50 euro and delivered nothing but in doing that he confirmed the "ArenaNet Babies" are real. If you're not familiar with that term, search it...I'm sure some forums will pop up on it. Thanks to Tazhaz, I will never trust anyone on Discord again as well (or any other site).
So players not using any trainer have to face players either using a trainer or "ArenaNet Babies" in PvP/WvW with the latter being unbeatable...
Reminds me of that old saying, if you can't beat'um, join'um, except you can't join the "ArenaNet Babies."
Hello, I'm a Chinese user. I have a question.
Why can't I move quickly in the water after using the latest free trainer? Previously, sprint functionality was not affected after various debuffs were attached, but now the character is slowed down.
Hello, I'm a Chinese user. I have a question.
Why can't I move quickly in the water after using the latest free trainer? Previously, sprint functionality was not affected after various debuffs were attached, but now the character is slowed down.
Thanks for the report. I haven’t been able to reproduce this issue on my side. Could you please send a short video showing the problem?
Thanks for the report. I haven’t been able to reproduce this issue on my side. Could you please send a short video showing the problem?
Please click the link above.
As soon as I got into a fight with the monster, my already fast speed slowed down and the sprint function stopped working.
In the water, the super sprint function is now restored. I found that with the full strafe on, I couldn't function as a super sprint in the water.
Please click the link above.
As soon as I got into a fight with the monster, my already fast speed slowed down and the sprint function stopped working.
In the water, the super sprint function is now restored. I found that with the full strafe on, I couldn't function as a super sprint in the water.
Ok I see. The sprint feature is designed to only be active when your current speed equals default walking speed or higher. It doesn’t work in combat, because during combat your speed is lower. Also, this way it looks more legit, without that, your character would look weird and might appear to be teleporting or stuttering
Ok I see. The sprint feature is designed to only be active when your current speed equals default walking speed or higher. It doesn’t work in combat, because during combat your speed is lower. Also, this way it looks more legit, without that, your character would look weird and might appear to be teleporting or stuttering
Ok, I see. Thank you anyway for making my GW2 life wonderful, Krixx. Thank you for replying to me and trying to solve my problems. Love U~~~~
[Release] BETA skin for New Trainer (this is no trainer, only skin) 07/16/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies Hi!
i try to build a new skin for new trainer, but i don't know how to make a trainer xD
http://oi54.tinypic.com/348rg5l.jpg
this is only prewier ... If you like this skin and you're a good trainer maker contact me and I will send you the psd file .. if you have objections to the graphics used in S4League property that photo will be removed
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer 06/14/2011 - Atlantica Online - 12 Replies hotkey num 0 - to set
You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow
to 700 for fast battling.
CATION
In IND and GD before entering change it to 400 max, its cuses some lag and game buging if more then 400.
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ] 06/25/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 64 Replies Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer.
Er Enthält :
Cutspeed
Reloadspeed
Sp Reg
Leg Dmg < Found
Wallhack
Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG
Itemhack < New