Okei dude for 1st at all a big thank you because I stopped play this game because of no moviment hacks! And this help me a lot I dont use that to get advantage just for helping farm and dont waste my time! I will use this for 1 week if I see that is a great thing I will donate you real thanks u deserve the best!
Definitely worth it. Been using it for months and compared to other trainers (including one here that wants 30€ every month... for whatever reason), this one is gold. Both figuratively and literally. 10€ lifetime is basically gifted compared to what you are getting and it's still constantly being updated.
I'm having issue with invisibility to the mobs. It does make me invisible to them but it puts my character legs underground and my skills shows "Invulnerable" to the mob I'm hitting. If I jump up or use fly hack, the mobs then see me. Anyone else having that issue and how to deal with that?
[Release] BETA skin for New Trainer (this is no trainer, only skin) 07/16/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies Hi!
i try to build a new skin for new trainer, but i don't know how to make a trainer xD
http://oi54.tinypic.com/348rg5l.jpg
this is only prewier ... If you like this skin and you're a good trainer maker contact me and I will send you the psd file .. if you have objections to the graphics used in S4League property that photo will be removed
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer 06/14/2011 - Atlantica Online - 12 Replies hotkey num 0 - to set
You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow
to 700 for fast battling.
CATION
In IND and GD before entering change it to 400 max, its cuses some lag and game buging if more then 400.
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ] 06/25/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 64 Replies Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer.
Er Enthält :
Cutspeed
Reloadspeed
Sp Reg
Leg Dmg < Found
Wallhack
Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG
Itemhack < New