Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Hack] Walk under water + use land skills

Discussion on [Hack] Walk under water + use land skills within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1826
Received Thanks: 6,283
Arrow [Hack] Walk under water + use land skills

Basically just releasing that because i want to know whether i should include it into Midnight or not.

How To:

1.) Download waterwalk.rar and extract it
2.) Download any injector (i use winject)
3.) Inject waterwalk.dll into your gw2 process
4.) Press Numpad0 to toggle on / off

Screenshots:

greetz, buFFy!
Attached Files
File Type: rar waterwalk.rar (3.4 KB, 248 views)
Thanks
8 Users
Old 05/26/2014, 20:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
English:
works like a charm!

I just tested the dll. It is 100% safe and works like it should work. You can really use your land skills even under water that is awesome and for free - i am happy .

German:
Funktioniert einwandfrei!
Ich habe die dll eben getestet. Die dll enthält keine Viren und tut was se soll. Man kann damit tatsächlich seine normalen Skills, die einem auch über Wasser zur Verfügung stehen, uneingeschränkt verwenden. Das ganze dann noch kostenlos da kann man ja nur glücklich sein .
Old 05/26/2014, 20:25   #3

elite*gold: 40
The Black Market: 317/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,866
top release
love buffy <3
Old 05/26/2014, 20:35   #4

walking underwater walks for me, landskillz dont work unterwater for me...
good job, buffy, thx!

edit: for some reason, sometimes skills can used underwater.. :P

edit2: <<to use the skills underwater, just dont move for about 3 secs and then do a small step and u should use the weapons...>>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gw001.jpg (380.0 KB, 270 views)
Old 05/26/2014, 20:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urus View Post
walking underwater walks for me, landskillz dont work unterwater for me...
good job, buffy, thx!

edit: for some reason, sometimes skills can used underwater.. :P

edit2: <<to use the skills underwater, just dont move for about 3 secs and then do a small step and u should use the weapons...>>
you can also use water skills on land, it depends on whether you are under water or on land when activating the hack. skillbar can sometimes bug out for melee characters but should work perfectly fine for ranged characters. atleast in my experience (had the hack a bit earlier than it was released here)
Old 05/26/2014, 20:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas9 View Post
you can also use water skills on land, it depends on whether you are under water or on land when activating the hack. skillbar can sometimes bug out for melee characters but should work perfectly fine for ranged characters. atleast in my experience (had the hack a bit earlier than it was released here)
it works like charm for me after I found out the "3secs trick" :P
Old 05/26/2014, 22:06   #7

BUffy! this was the cheat i wa slookinf for (i even PMed u for !) tytytyytytytytyytytytytyytytytytyty
Old 05/26/2014, 23:54   #8

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Quote:
had the hack a bit earlier than it was released here
It's been private awhile in a collection of dust along with some other things we've found over time
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2014, 03:48   #9

How to fix MSVCR120.dll missing?

----no need got the solution. ^^
Old 05/27/2014, 10:16   #10

lol, very funny hack Thanks

Maybe someone need this:
Old 05/27/2014, 14:14   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnarwish View Post
MSVCR120.dll missing
Injection seemed succeed afther verifiying waterwalk.dll gw2.exe but DLL main never returned (timedout) also an other error. both injection methods failed! Remotedloadlibary and detourinjecting waterwalk.dll gw2. Target protected? Err:0

Cant get it to work
put the MSVCR120.dll manually in the Directory of the dll + gw2 directory, should works
Old 05/27/2014, 23:46   #12

i placed the missing dll in system and system64 (i have win7 64)
Old 05/28/2014, 13:21   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capashen View Post
BUffy! this was the cheat i wa slookinf for (i even PMed u for !) tytytyytytytytyytytytytyytytytytyty
and what you doing with that?
Old 05/28/2014, 13:42   #14

So...i tried this just now and the only way i managed to make it work was pasting the MSVCR120.dll and waterwalk.dll into gw2 folder and then run the Winject and worked just fine...BUT do we have to activate it before we go underwater? cause everytime im underwater and activate it it wont change to my ground weapons neither my skills...the only way i can do it is activating it while im in the ground then walk into the water...probably this is how it works xD but im just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if it is just fine like the way its working for me... and thanks for this hack
Old 05/28/2014, 14:16   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mAki Ni View Post
So...i tried this just now and the only way i managed to make it work was pasting the MSVCR120.dll and waterwalk.dll into gw2 folder and then run the Winject and worked just fine...BUT do we have to activate it before we go underwater? cause everytime im underwater and activate it it wont change to my ground weapons neither my skills...the only way i can do it is activating it while im in the ground then walk into the water...probably this is how it works xD but im just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if it is just fine like the way its working for me... and thanks for this hack
do you read the thread?

"edit2: <<to use the skills underwater, just dont move for about 3 secs and then do a small step and u should use the weapons...>>"